Optimus Prime And Bumblebee Vehicles To Be Auctioned Off

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Who else prefers the look of the classic Camaro to the modern one?

Transformers director Michael Bay is particularly fond of Bumblebee – so much so that he owns not one, but two Bumblebee Camaros in his personal collection, including a yellow 2010 Camaro and this 1967 Camaro being offered for sale at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale. This heavily customized Camaro features so many unique parts, there is no mistaking this car as anything other than a proper Hollywood movie star.

I prefer the classic in my garage, the modern as something I can drive without worry. So I would say I like them both just for different reasons.

That poor '67 looks like ass. :( The "tacked on" fender flares being the worst of it. The "splitter" riding a foot off the ground ain't cuttin' it either.

I personally prefer the look of the 1969 Chevy Camero over the '67 and '68. There is something about those lines that make it such a beautiful car. Then again, a 396 or 427 under the hood isn't a bad thing either. :D

While it would be cool to have, the Bumblebee doesn't look all that impressive to me. Seems as though they went for outrageous looks rather than full functionality with minor enhancements.

That poor '67 looks like ass. :( The "tacked on" fender flares being the worst of it. The "splitter" riding a foot off the ground ain't cuttin' it either.

Was thinking the same, dude destroyed that car and made some fugly shit.

I prefer the classic in my garage, the modern as something I can drive without worry. So I would say I like them both just for different reasons.

Absolutely. My dream car is a '68 Charger R/T, and it doesn't have to be original, just wicked. But I would never want to drive it to work every day, not over my 2015 Challenger R/T, no way. Maybe Fridays :D

I see he was going for a JDM bosozoku style.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back