Opteron 175 - - - $19.10 ? ! ? ! whoa....

warehos said:
no tracking # yet. no email nor has my bank been charged. so i'm not holding my breath.
oh please hold your breath... and in your will say that you donate any potential opteron 175s to [H] members. :)

We all know these won't be honored... don't kid yourselves guys. If they wanted to sell them fast, don't you think they would have just priced them at $80 or 90? Cuz it woulda sold JUST as fast.

UPDATE: The link I posted is offically DEADEND. It's GONE! As in not listed anymore.

We had fun while it lasted. Hope we all got 'em!

Yep looks like none of us will be getting them. Was fun while it lasted. Too bad it was never legit. I will give page computers the benefit of the doubt until mine gets canceled.

DivineSmack said:
Looks like my order was received 5 times. I have 8 175's and 2 148's if the orders are filled. I will be happy to re-sell them to you guys for what I paid for them if them come in.

Wow, well let me know when you're ready to sell, I definately could use an update to my quickly getting outdated rig.

are you guys for real? you guys REALLY think they're going to give you guys the 175 for $19? Come on... be realistic. 5:1 odds I'll bet $20 against $4 that they're ALL cancelled... EVERY... SINGLE... ONE.

Sorry for the negativity, but it is the truth.

g0dM@n said:
are you guys for real? you guys REALLY think they're going to give you guys the 175 for $19? Come on... be realistic. 5:1 odds I'll bet $20 against $4 that they're ALL cancelled... EVERY... SINGLE... ONE.

Sorry for the negativity, but it is the truth.
The naked truth. :D

Man your such a downer. I dont know about others but Im going to get all 10 of my proc's. LOL

My order status is "On Hold" also but they charged the cc. Still waiting for the "so sorry but" email though.

DivineSmack said:
Man your such a downer. I dont know about others but Im going to get all 10 of my proc's. LOL
hahahah... that just made me smile. POSITIVE attitude!!! < KERPLUNCKT!!!> lol you need a sound... how about that sound when a cartoon character falls down a cliff. lol

I just called them to see if there was indeed a pricing error on those CPU's and they said that yes it is a pricing error that they average $200. I then asked if my order from this morning will go through and he said that my order would be cancelled due to the pricing error. So it's not looking to good for the rest of you.

Here is their number incase any of you wanted to call and check on your orders:
(323)665-7777

First of all, the rule of ANY deal that has ANY chance of being a mistake is DO NOT CALL. Duh.

Second, I just got 2 cancellation emails for both my orders from Page. I wish I had ordered from elsewhere too, to make it more likely I got one. :eek:

Thank you for your recent order with Page Computer.

We regret that we are unable to process your order due to a pricing error. While we take every precaution to prevent errors, pricing errors occur when there is a glitch in the data feed which we receive. Please note that we have a disclaimer on our website explaining our
policy on typographical and pricing errors. You can find it here.

IM SUING!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your recent order with Page Computer.

We regret that we are unable to process your order due to a pricing error. While we take every precaution to prevent errors, pricing errors occur when there is a glitch in the data feed which we receive. Please note that we have a disclaimer on our website explaining our
policy on typographical and pricing errors. You can find it here.

In the unlikely event your credit card has been charged, all charges will be refunded or voided by immediately.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please reply to this email within 24 hours if you
wish to proceed with your order at the current price listed on our website . Otherwise, your order will automatically be cancelled.
You may view the details of your order by entering your information through this link. Your order number is 1xxxxxx.

Please accept our sincerest apologies, as this was not our intent to inconvenience our valued customers in anyway.

Yours truly,

Page Computer Management
www.pagecomputers.com
323-665-7777

My orders were cancelled too. :(

Cannot say I didnt expect this. Wish I could take back my time in trying to place the order. Its certainly plausible that this company did this just to gain attention. I will personally never order with them again.

You people had to see this coming. I mean seriously.

Back to reality, oh there goes gravity.

hmmm, cancelled order email for one of the orders, the other one is recieved... /me crosses fingers

Just came home and checked email...sure enough - the email we all dreaden to receive: cancellation of order(s).

What a bummer! Now they are selling an Opty 165 for $77! I ain't shopping with them no more. Maybe I might be wrong but they "played wolf" once too much.

Hallucinator said:
Just came home and checked email...sure enough - the email we all dreaden to receive: cancellation of order(s).

What a bummer! Now they are selling an Opty 165 for $77! I ain't shopping with them no more. Maybe I might be wrong but they "played wolf" once too much.

w00t. Saw the 165. In for 3. At worst they cancel again :)

Back