Opteron 175 - - - $19.10 ? ! ? ! whoa....

Couldn't believe it..... and bit it!

The Opteron 175 for $19.10!!!

I ordered one and the total comes to $29.

UPDATE: The link is offically DEADEND. It's GONE!

We had fun while it lasted.

Well, about one hour ago that website was under maintance for a while. Then just before I started this thread I checked to see if it's up or not. Sure enuff it was and after I zeroed in list of Opteron my jaw dropped to the floor looking at this new price for Opty 175.

here is there policy

If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, we shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price. Note: We also do not guarantee that our prices listed on other Web sites or price engines are accurate or up-to-date

I've bought from Page Computers before with no problems. Damn, I just ordered two for under $50/shipped. Just one of these puppies goes for about $240 at the Egg!

We'll see if they deliver........

In for one as well. I got the 148 on order from pc connection and 175 on order from page, we'll see what i get out of this.

I took advantage of this. Thanks op! We'll see if it goes through. I ordered 2 day shipping....still only puts it at $30 for the cpu.

My order page was blank, and I hvae not received an order e-mail. Not looking good!

Rob

hstuehmeyer2000 said:
here is there policy

If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, we shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price. Note: We also do not guarantee that our prices listed on other Web sites or price engines are accurate or up-to-date

Good Luck to all who made the purchase...
For those who ordered 2... IF you get them. PM me and I'll be more than happy to take one off your hands for $200 (sealed boxes only) :D

In for 2. Now the waiting game commences. And by waiting game, I mean the cancellation emails... ;)

Haha went ot class and my order is STILL being processed. But I got order confirmation.

WARNING!

I tried to order the 175 Opteron, and entered my credit card #, but it wouldn't let me register as a new user.

Literally 10 minutes later, I got an automated call from my CC company saying my card was stolen. I called them up and they explained that a clearing house for some vendor had a bunch of cards stolen.

I rarely use this card, and I don't believe in coincidence - I think Page Computer verified my CC number with Citibank and that got my card added to a list of stolen numbers.

This happen to anyone else with Page?

I used my debit card and no calls or email from my banking center. I'm checking now to see if its been charged.

In for 4, Order Total: $95.18

bought 3 of the 148 last night too...hoping this one comes over that one, but I'm in on this one later in the game. :eek:

Holy crap. I have 3 orders on it. I wonder how many duplicate orders I will have at the end.... they better not charge me for a higher price at the end. Apparently, it actually goes through randomly when I kept repeating to try to get it to load. I had no confirmation on any of them either until I checked the order status one hour later.

cvfd1615 said:
Did you keep on hitting REFRESH?

If so

Thats a No No
No, I did new orders each time before I got a blank order page, with no confirmation information or e-mail, and the cart was still full every time.

Since I got the order confirmation email, do I STILL have ot wait for the order to be processed?

Well I ordered two, but I doubt I'll get them. Would be nice though. :D I have stuff in boxes everywhere... I have an addiction ha.

In for two on the 175's. I cant wait to see if this works. Im going to kick myself for not buying 4 if this is legit. If so Pagecomputers just became my new favorite place to shop.

trying to order one, but web site is very slow. I think everyone and their mom is trying to buy one, so this is a strong sign they will correct the error and everyone will get refunded and no product.

Back