Opteron 148 46.46

I just talked to pagecomputer on their online help thing and this is their respnse to the cancellations:
Lyn> your order was canceled since there is an error in the pricing of the item

Ding, ding...

I just got my cancellation notice for the opteron 148 deal.. Knew it was too good to be true.. good luck to those of you that have them shipped already...

The part is back up on their website at a corrected price of ~$150.

Well I ordered 5 and they said it was shipped with a tracking number which should be here tomorrow.

Would anyone who got theirs and ordered many be kind enough to sell me one for 50-60 seeing as I am the OP?

bartsimsonii said:
Would anyone who got theirs and ordered many be kind enough to sell me one for 50-60 seeing as I am the OP?

If I actually get them, I'll consider it.
However, I saw it @ SD well before I came here.

well with page, my one 175 order was cancelled but the one is still as recieved, the one 148 order has been on hold for like 5 hours

aZn_plyR said:
Well I ordered 5 and they said it was shipped with a tracking number which should be here tomorrow.
I was just kidding BTW, but I did just received my 144 which a stepping that is suppose to hit 3ghz easy :)

BTW my order got cancelled on the 148 from Page. :)

CyberDeus-RagDoll said:
If I actually get them, I'll consider it.
However, I saw it @ SD well before I came here.

And I thought I was the first to see a really good deal for once, damn.

Ordered this morning from PC Connection, but status is still "Open". I guess I didn't order before they ran out.

mine's been cancelled. interesting some of you actually have it shipped. not fair!

cancelled here too.......but half the fun was waiting to see if it would really go through..nothing gained, nothing lost

:D

Same here. I am curious if anyone got one (I ordered 2 right before I posted which was on the first page). Son of a bitch.

Thank you for your recent order with Page Computer.

We regret that we are unable to process your order due to a pricing error. While we take every precaution to prevent errors, pricing errors occur when there is a glitch in the data feed which we receive. Please note that we have a disclaimer on our website explaining our
policy on typographical and pricing errors. You can find it here.

In the unlikely event your credit card has been charged, all charges will be refunded or voided by immediately.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please reply to this email within 24 hours if you
wish to proceed with your order at the current price listed on our website . Otherwise, your order will automatically be cancelled.
You may view the details of your order by entering your information through this link. Your order number is 1xxxxxx.

Please accept our sincerest apologies, as this was not our intent to inconvenience our valued customers in anyway.

Yours truly,

Page Computer Management
www.pagecomputers.com
323-665-7777

OhMyGod said:
Thank you for your recent order with Page Computer.

We regret that we are unable to process your order due to a pricing error. While we take every precaution to prevent errors, pricing errors occur when there is a glitch in the data feed which we receive. Please note that we have a disclaimer on our website explaining our
policy on typographical and pricing errors. You can find it here.

In the unlikely event your credit card has been charged, all charges will be refunded or voided by immediately.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please reply to this email within 24 hours if you
wish to proceed with your order at the current price listed on our website . Otherwise, your order will automatically be cancelled.
You may view the details of your order by entering your information through this link. Your order number is 1xxxxxx.

Please accept our sincerest apologies, as this was not our intent to inconvenience our valued customers in anyway.

Yours truly,

Page Computer Management
www.pagecomputers.com
323-665-7777

*Sigh* I just received this email. I better get my money back asap.

mine jsut got canceled. how did the OP not get his shipped but the other dude got all 5 shipped WTF.

EDIT any of the canceled ppl get their charge back yet? they havent given my money back..............

malicious said:
they aught to ship us all a jump drive or something for our trouble
Our trouble? Exactly how much trouble did you experience? It was pretty obvious the page deal was bogus.

jpmkm said:
Our trouble? Exactly how much trouble did you experience? It was pretty obvious the page deal was bogus.

That aint mayo on my lip...???????

update.

just got a confirmation email saying my order has shipped. shipped through DHL with a tracking number, but when i type in the tracking number it says the number is not in the system. through pcconnection.com btw.

Dear Stephen:

Thank you for shopping with PC Connection. This notice confirms that your order# xxxxxxx has shipped and is now complete.

Below are your Order Details:

Code:
Qty 	Item #   	Product 		Shipping Information
1 	6227695        OPTERON UP 148 PIB 939 P 	Date Shipped: 11/1/2006
Carrier: DHL GROUND
:D :p

thats wierd. im sure i ordered before some of yall that had theirs shipped. i only ordered 1

but stilll any one get a refund yet?

Jordan1 said:
Ordered this morning from PC Connection, but status is still "Open". I guess I didn't order before they ran out.

Update....canceled. :(

At least I got my Opteron 146 from WiredZone.com for 53 bucks shipped..

the one deal that actually worked for me this week.

Back