Opinions on the Coolermaster Praetorian

Biff Hardbody

Limp Gawd
Right now I am deciding between the Lian Li PC-65 and the Coolermaster Praetorian.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=11-119-035&depa=1

The coolermaster sounds like an excellent case. I've noticed several sites list it among the best, some saying it is "the best". However, I still have some questions for people who own it.

1) How noisy is it?

2) How cool is it?

3) Any problems with it (PSU's not fitting..ecd.)?

4) Know where I can nab one with a window? Newegg is all out of that.

5) Any other thoughts on this case.

Thanks for your time.

If you are going to make a thread like this for every case you have your eye on, use the search tool That's what is is designed for.

...I made two threads for two different cases. Not every case I have my eye on. I've already used the search engine because I don't want to waste anyones time. My questions weren't answered. So, please don't waste mine.

Same layout as a lot of their earlier ATC cases. Good airflow, keeps the drives cool as well. You should be able to keep everything at a decent temp without a lot of noise. I have an ATC series case and have had positive results.

I have the case in question. I really like it so far. I have only had it about a month, but airflow seems good. I have an Antec True430 installed with no problems, there is even ample space to hide the unused PSU cable(s) on the back side of the tray.

Additionally it is an easy case to work inside, seems every damn screw in the thing is a thumb screw and it is pretty roomy.

i like the lian li's personally. good clean look and good airflow. their cases are very well built as far as ive seen ( personally use a pc75) so they dont vibrate much i.e. dont not cause much noise. both cases are good but i likethe look of the lian li better heh heh

Back