Opinions On Oblivion's The Orrery Quest

I could understand arguing if this game was terrible and they wanted to charge for more content that did nothing, but I have no problems dropping a couple bucks here and there for some new content for this amazing game. The way I see it is I paid $30 for the game for the xbox 360 and didn't have to spend $900 to upgrade my pc so It could even run this game, plus shell out another $50 for the game. So IMO, paying a few bucks here and there for some added content is well worth it. I didn't get the horse armor because well, I never use my horse anyways.

I don't think charging for extras created after the game is released is a bad idea. In fact it could allow you to pick and choose extra quests without having to purchase an entire expansion. It is the consumer (you and I) who have final say as to how much we are willing to pay to keep the game fresh. Now as for the horse armor, I think it should have been included in a quest that you could purchase so at least you don't feel like a total fool dropping a Starbucks tall coffee on a game that you will have no interest in playing in a year.

I'd pay for an expansion pack (say $20-30) but I'll never buy things like "horse armor" for $2. That's just stupid IMHO.

Oblivion crashes so much that I have to hit F5 around every corner just because the one time i dont ill lose 15-20 minutes of what I had done when it does crash. God forbid you alt-tab out of the game to do something else (like respond to an IM) - 50/50 chance when you go back in it will crash.

The most ironic crash I have is every time I exit the game - it crashes instead... I suppose it accomplishes the deed, but damn, how do you miss that before you release the game?

So basically, they want me to pay $1.89 more so that I can have the game crash in a new room?

I have not bought any of these mini mods and do not plan to. I have not seen them but i have seen to many reports so far of being done in less than a half hour. From the sounds of it this mod and the others do not offer what i consider worthwhile.

Like most it seems i would prefer a straight classic expansion pack or a return to the free content they offered before. Right now there are mods i can get for free that add 100 times more content than this official one does.

Domingo said:
I think they put the Horse Armor on there because it took very little effort to do so and it's money in the bank for people anal enough to buy it. I won't, but if they didn't feel enough people would've I doubt they would've bothered.
In terms of expansions - I'd pay $3 for an ELABORATE mission, but it would have to be long and drawn out a-la doing multiple guild missions or a really big one like the final Thieves Guild mission.
I'd personally prefer spending $20-25 for a BIG expansion like the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games had.

The armor serves a purpose. It filled what several people noticed and complained about. If you got attacked on the road by 2 bandits later in the game lvl 30+ they basically can 3-5 hit your horse and its dead. This is before I can get them to atk me I lost my horse and had to restore an autosave file.

I have not bought any of the add-ons yet. I'm working on 130hrs now and have yet to complete all the quests. I admit I have fun dungeon crawling so I've spent time doing that and skilling up all my skills. I will probably consider these expansions once I complete the game on all three characters. Warrior, Mage, Thief. Might consider a Hunter/Archer type later too, but not sure atm

steviep said:
Bottom line is that he regretted his purchase, as I'm sure a lot of people are. To those who justify it like this ("there's so much content in this great game already, they are allowed to nickel and dime us!") think of it this way... I paid 50 bucks for 200 hours of gameplay. Is an extra $2 worth 1/4 of an hour?

Saying you regret someone elses purchase, while odd, is O.K. and probably what you should've done/said to begin with. In hindsight, your initial post was a thread crap at best and I certainly expect more out of you especially when I destinctly remember asking for a "civil, rational discussion".

It annoys me that we have to pay for the extra content. Developers have been giving us free stuff for years and now suddenly they want us to PAY for it?

Take Operation Flashpoint. Through the life of the game we were given extra missions, weapons, vehicles, all for FREE. Counterstrike is the same. We get more maps, player models etc. all for FREE and that was the latest patch just last week (or is it coming his week?, not sure).

I find it to be scandellous that we have to suddenly pay for something that we have been getting for free and it just goes to show where the gamer actually stands when it comes to developers. They'll say its to help cover development costs, and the loss of revenue dues to piracy. But all that is corporate BS they hide behind to try and justify them ripping us.

Oh and before someone says something like "well if you'd spent time on that wouldnt you want paying for it?", i'll say two words. MOD COMMUNITY. Think of all the time they spend on mods for the game, and how much do modders charge? well? Exactly.

What really gets me angry is how they can charge so much for something that was supposed to be in the game in the first place. They took the horse armour out!. They released screenshots and made a big deal about how you can get different armour for your horse and people find its missing from the game. A few weeks later the horse armour turns up in a mod you have to pay extra for.

Now i love the game. I adore it. It is by far the greatest game i've ever played. But i flat out refuse to pay for content that WAS in the game in the first place, but taken out just before release.

The Orrery quest is one mod i actually want. However i'm not gonna buy it. Nope. I'll wait a while and see if it turns up of a magazine DVD or part of a larger MOD pack later down the line. Got plenty left to see in the game till then. Not to mention the free mods that are gonna be available soon.

The more I think about this the more it makes sense for down loadable content. No offence to modders but I dont care for 3rd party RPG mods sence Neverwinter Nights I rather have the company behind the game do it.

On the other hand I would like to see larger content downloads, $3-5 for a good series of quests. Or a membership of $20 a year for free content upgrades like a MMO.

Devistater said:
Besides, they've already discussed the first patch in an official post. They said basically that:
1) they'd release a beta version of the patch first and
2) you should back up all your save games because they implied that ones modified by the beta patch might not be compatible with the final patch, and you might have to reinstall the game when the final patch arrives
They didn't mention anywhere about charging for patches.

Personally, I agree with other people's expressed sentiments, I'd much rather pay $10 for a pack of these (pack meaning more than 5), than $2 each for a bunch of small ones.

They would face an enormous shit storm if save games are NOT compatible with the patch. I for one will go absolutely ape if they dont work. i'm 123 hours + into the game. And while the bug i have come across isnt so much of a game breaker, it does prevent me from completing the Thieves guild quest. Even so. I am 123 hours into the game and have only just handed off the heir to the blades. Thats what? the second mission of the main quest? I've got a load more of the game to see and i could see a game breaker anywhere along that particular line. Though i doubt it.

If after patching my save games dont work, it'll probably be a few months before i go back to the game. Coz there is no way i am just writing off more than 5 entire days of my life.

However, i fully dont intend to patch until i have finished the main quest or until i hit a major game breaker. i can live with the crashes since they arent so often, even if they are annoying. But apart from that there isnt anything really spoiling my enjoyment yet.

Oh and dont count out them trying to charge for a patch. They could easily include the patch with a few other mods and charge for them as a bundle. It'd be like. You can get the patch, but you have to buy other mods as well.

I would be willing to bet that in a couple months there will be at least a couple of free downloads for Oblivion. If you look at the way other games have been going. Kameo has some pay for costume packs, and a free add-on for co-op. PGR3 now has 11 cars you can pay for and one you can get for free. I think that games will have a lot of extra content, some of it you have to pay for, some of it anyone can pick up for free.

VictorEM83 said:
The more I think about this the more it makes sense for down loadable content. No offence to modders but I dont care for 3rd party RPG mods sence Neverwinter Nights I rather have the company behind the game do it.

On the other hand I would like to see larger content downloads, $3-5 for a good series of quests. Or a membership of $20 a year for free content upgrades like a MMO.

That would make games just like anti-virus software. Its just a small step from that to having to buy a license every year just to play a game you own. Now with MMORPG's i can understand to a point because they have to maintain the server side of the game. Without the servers the game is worthless. But with single player games its just pure capitalism. The more we give in to companies pressure to pay for everything, the more we invite them to try again.

Not meaning to sound like i'm dissing you but, do you see the irony of you last comment?

The revolution starts here people. Viva la revolutionne

I think what it boils down to is if it is something that adds some meaningful game play and indepth content that we are more then willing to pay for it. If it is something that appears should have been included already in the game, read both armor and orrery, then it tends to piss people off.

After all this is entertainment. If I buy a DVD for $20 and watch it 10 times over the life I'm paying about a dollar an hour for its content. I expect the same sorta returns here. So $10 for a pack would equal at least 10 hrs of content, quests, monsters, etc. This seems reasonable to me.

Sunin said:
I think what it boils down to is if it is something that adds some meaningful game play and indepth content that we are more then willing to pay for it. If it is something that appears should have been included already in the game, read both armor and orrery, then it tends to piss people off.

After all this is entertainment. If I buy a DVD for $20 and watch it 10 times over the life I'm paying about a dollar an hour for its content. I expect the same sorta returns here. So $10 for a pack would equal at least 10 hrs of content, quests, monsters, etc. This seems reasonable to me.

Sure but you'd be pissed off if they wanted to charge you $2 for the 'making of' that was supposed to be on the dvd in the first place.

But yeah a pack would be far better. Thats what developers have done in the past. They call em Expansion packs. And i have absolutely no problem buying an expansion pack. $20 for a pack that adds another 20 quests or a bunch of new weapons and armour is much better value than paying $2 for each one.I think Bethesda was hoping we wouldnt notice.

Yraen said:
Should this trend continue I wonder how long until we're charged on a "30 minute mission" (RPG) or "number of enemies killed" (FPS) basis. You're just getting into the mood for a nice session of gaming when the little window pops up: "You need to purchase more time to continue on in the game. Is it okay to charge your credit card?". When we reach this stage it will be the death of gaming for me.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Actually, instead of a 30 minute mission, people are being charged on a monthly basis for playing a MMORPG. They would prompt you to insert more quarters if they didn't already have your credit card on file.

I will never pay for little extras. They should have included in the original release. If anything, store it and compile it into one big expansion pack. If they keep doing this, can you imagine a year from now when somebody decides to buy this? I'm betting there will be close to $100 in extras, if not more, plus buying the game.

No thank you!

p.s. I started playing my first MMORPG, and I'm totally against the idea of paying monthly. The instant we get bored or quit playing, I'm cancelling.

The only reason why I think they're charging for the plug-ins is due to the fact that they're available for the 360 as well.

Morrowind for the Xbox never had plug-ins nor patches, and the official plug-ins available for the PC version were <bleep!> (lol bad Mickey D's joke).

Now that the sequel is available for both, though, they're charging for it? Hm. Something's gotta give.

I don't know exactly what happened on the Bethesda/Microsoft front, but I know something damn well did happen. Maybe Microsoft wasn't willing to supply their bandwidth to download the content for free (I don't have a 360 so I'm not sure if it even comes directly from MS's servers so forgive me if I'm wrong)? I don't know... but I'm damn sure if the game was mainly-PC oriented again, we wouldn't have to pay for this shit.

...on that note, anyone have a link to a free copy of The Orrery? :)

I like the mini mods and think they're a great idea. However, I am aware that I give Bethesda a little extra slack because the concept is still experimental. A couple years down the road, I'd expect a bit more consistency, and better descriptions of what I'm buying.

Valve is releasing something similar with their episodic content, yet people aren't in an uproar. Apparently, a game with clearly defined levels that you complete is more amenable to this approach.

The only difference between being "nickled and dimed", and paying $20-30 for an expansion is that you get some of the content now instead of several months from now. Best of all, you can purchase only the parts that appeal to you. With only two purchasable downloads, and our ingrained mentality to buy every expansion pack for a game we enjoy, that can be hard to see.

he real reason they do this is because for every person that says they are not going to buy it there are 2-3 people willing to pay for it.

If anything close to 50% (never mind 75%) of the people buy the expansions, they should probably raise the prices they're charging.

I don't currently own the game, but I"m fairly certain I wouldn't buy the add ons. Not because of the price or principle, but because I"m notoriously slow at these games, so by the time I finished up the content I already bought, they'd probably have a cheaper packaging of all of these downloads.

For 2 bucks, I think you should probably get a few hours of content (on average). If it's really just 20 minutes, it's too much.

iguana74 said:
Actually, instead of a 30 minute mission, people are being charged on a monthly basis for playing a MMORPG. They would prompt you to insert more quarters if they didn't already have your credit card on file.

I will never pay for little extras. They should have included in the original release. If anything, store it and compile it into one big expansion pack. If they keep doing this, can you imagine a year from now when somebody decides to buy this? I'm betting there will be close to $100 in extras, if not more, plus buying the game.

No thank you!

p.s. I started playing my first MMORPG, and I'm totally against the idea of paying monthly. The instant we get bored or quit playing, I'm cancelling.

No what they will do is just like the armor pack is include a code to get it free. So buying it a year from now when $100 of "Extras" are out will still only cost you the 39.99 or whatever the price is when you buy the game.

End result is it screws the loyal followers that invested early on and continue to play it for a year or more

The horse armour really got me going, but I'll try to be rational about this. If the content is worth a couple of bucks, that's great. I'll pay for a few quests and some new gear, if I really want the stuff. But if it is bad stuff, ie. horse armour, I won't pay for it. There should be a trial or something. I don't know how, but I want to know that I'm getting quality product form my hard earned coin. Any ideas on how the content could be gauged?

Sunin said:
No what they will do is just like the armor pack is include a code to get it free. So buying it a year from now when $100 of "Extras" are out will still only cost you the 39.99 or whatever the price is when you buy the game.

End result is it screws the loyal followers that invested early on and continue to play it for a year or more

Is that really any different than any game with expansions? Neverwinter Nights was roughly a $50.00 game when it came out. They released an expansion and a year or so later you could buy the game with that expansion for less than the original game. You can now get the Diamond version for 20 bucks or so and I think it's got 3 or 4 expansions.

It doesn't matter if it's a game, the latest high end graphics card or the latest audio/video technology, early adopters always pay more. If you want bargains, buy older games. If you really dislike Bethesda's actions, don't buy any extras.

My guess is they like this, because it's easier to sell someone a $2.00 expansion than a 20-40 dollar expansion and I suspect it's harder to pirate (but that's just a guess).

I think what I find troubling is how quickly the add ons came to market. I suspect that the protests might have been muted if they'd held back for 2 months or so.

In the end, I'm guessing people can download free Mods and avoid paying altogheter (assuming the mods are good and the Oblivion add ons aren't a good value).

Well, if you buy it, and then it all comes out a year later in an expansion, then you paid for the priviledge of having most of the content long before most other people will get it.
What i never will understand is that i've seen and known people who will spend 50-100$ on beer and cigarettes, ect; a week and think nothing of it, and end up with nothing after it's gone, yet complain and raise holy hell about 2 dollar content that they can keep forever.
Yes, it should include more, but bethesda is a company that wants to make money first and foremost before anything. I truly believe they want to put out good content, but if they don't make money they won't be able to, even moreso, with companies like the Anti-Christ...Err EA around.
Just my 2cents,so take it for what it's worth..

Hey All,
I think the people over at Bethesda must put Wall Street as their favorite movie with this as there favorite quote: "Greed is good" Michael Douglas. C'mon pay per quest? Enough already. Stick to the FULL EXPANSION ways of old and stop trying to be inovative.....

msde said:
The only difference between being "nickled and dimed", and paying $20-30 for an expansion is that you get some of the content now instead of several months from now. Best of all, you can purchase only the parts that appeal to you. With only two purchasable downloads, and our ingrained mentality to buy every expansion pack for a game we enjoy, that can be hard to see.
This is a vallid point.
I still would like to see them in a bundle when 6 or more are out.

dandapice said:
Hey All,
I think the people over at Bethesda must put Wall Street as their favorite movie with this as there favorite quote: "Greed is good" Michael Douglas. C'mon pay per quest? Enough already. Stick to the FULL EXPANSION ways of old and stop trying to be inovative.....

Without innovation, there'd be no RPGs of today.

Gaming needs innovation. Some ideas will fail, some ideas will surpass expectations. This is an experimental way of selling added content for Bethesda--they'll learn from it, no matter the end. Other companies will learn from it, as well. You're resisting change because you're afraid of what it might bring; wait it out. If you like the quest a month or two from now, or if it's released in a bonus pack, then buy it. If not, you never started with it, so what have you lost?

persoannly i think games are getting too expencive, its been talked about with the 360 and the price premium on its games
i prefer the Serious Sam method of a good game with a fair amount of gameplay for 20bucks
(i bought Serious Sam, Second Encounter and Serious Sam II) i have had far too many games where i shell out 80 bucks after tax (CAN) and i play it for a while get boredor get stuck or frustrated and never finish the game. im a university student i have little extra cash and i can only afford to buy the best of the best games, i know a huge demographic that buys games is like me and shelling out 80 bucks hurts the pocket book. i am way more willing to spend 20 buckson a game, if its good ill get hooked and buy your expansion, update whatever for another 20 bucks 3 months down the road. i guarentee i would probably spend more money on games if they were 20 bucks, i can see myself buying four $20 games over the same period of time as i would buy one $80 game.

back on topic a little. what about this for a priceing model: the game is free to download, or you can order/buy a disk copy of it for a low price $5-10 you get your 10-20hours of gameplay and then you offer at launch to perpetuity, expansions and add ons for a small fee online. based on this the game is free to try (one reason i hate consoles, no demos...well not as much) this method would cut out the middle man, that being, packaging, shipping, store overhead etc etc

situation 1: the game sucks. the consumer looses nothing, and the publisher learns to make better games or they go under.

Situation 2: the game is good. the consumer can award the publisher buy buying expansions and addons at a cost he can afford. if one expansions is rumored to be bad on forums such as this the consumer may only buy the "good content". the publisher brings in a higher volume of sales on addons.

Situation 3: GAME OF THE YEAR! the consumer loves the free game, he wants more he will pay for more. buys addons and expansions online and loves it. the publisher can pump out little expansions for a small investment and likely see huge returns on its mass sale online.

Hey, Steve, since they may be reading this, I'd like to pipe in.

I'll try to answer your post first. Even if Bethesda made the Orrery quest free, I wouldn't download it. By the description, the Orrery quest does not impact the original game to even bother trying. So no, even "free" would be over priced. What bothers me, though, is this entire concept of microtransactions (or whatever they call it). Put out something insignificant, fine. Attempt to charge me for something insignifacant, I'm pissed. Who do they think I am? Put out something worthwhile, and yes, I will buy it. As a side note, I try to keep my money in twenties and not in ones so that I won't be tempted to buy anything. It's too easy to say it's just a buck. Then, next thing you know, you're out twenty dollars because you kept spending a dollar here, a dollar there.

I want something like what Brood Wars did to Starcraft. Brood Wars had new land and air units for each side, more maps for multiplayer, more single player maps, and Brood Wars expanded the story. Not only that, but you weren't required to finish any part of the original game to have access to the new units in multiplayer. Furthermore, if you never finished the original game, you could still jump right into the expansion for single player (I did this since I had seen the ending, but I came back later to finish the last campaign for the original game). Check it out -- substance and accessibility. I didn't have to go through 30 hours (exaggerating a bit) to actually start seeing changes. The game expanded from the get-go after I installed the expansion.

Horses, where do I begin? They're useless. I can't fight on them, and I can't sneak on them. I can't do anything but move faster and maybe pick some flowers. Sure they save some time during fast travel, but quite frankly, time is of no importance since you can just /wait for night or day. Quest can say "so-and-so is having a party tonight," but if it's part of a quest, they'll have it every night until you finished the quest. Even then, that doesn't gurantee you that the party would have a stopping point. Basically, after 60 hours of questing, I have yet to run into a time sensitive quest. So getting me from point A to point B faster is really moot especially if I'm in uncharted territory. I'm usually in "scout" mode anyways -- which I deliberately move slowly. So basically, if horses are useless, then armor for them are useless.

I put in about 60 hours w/o finding the emperor's illigitimate son. If I continue at my current rate, I should be able to max out every ability score and skill, making me a Warrior/Thief/Wizard/Priest/Assasin/Ranger/Paladin/etc. So basically, replayability is out the window, which makes simple extra quests and items less important, especially if the item turns out to be some uber sword. At this point in time, I haven't found anything uber because everything is just about my level. I can't get anything uber because getting something uber usually implies doing something hard or defeating some hard boss -- basically whatever I am doing needs to be hard. Turns out, all the monster ( the important ones atleast ) all level with you :( . So what's uber now, won't be uber in 6 levels... I guess the construction kit will be my new friend for a while.

I think they are putting these add-ons out at the wrong time. I would have wanted them to put out a patch that fixes my CTD, crash while exiting, AI ( how are they able figure out where I'm at and run straight at me, after I shot them with an arrow while sneaking in dark areas with a sneak over 100?), some quest bugs ( sanguine quest + viper ring = unwearable ring ), and so forth. I understand they may have different people fixing the game than the ones creating "extra" content, but this feels like a low blow. "I know your AC in your new car isn't working right, and your car likes to suddenly shut off, not to mention your breaks may be flakey, but while you wait for us to do something about it, how about buying these nice floor mats that should've came with your car? They're a steal ! Don't you worry, though. We put enough 'features' in your car for the amount you payed. Your new car just has some minor technical difficulties, which can be fixed. Oh, here's a coupon for $10 off spare tires. Just in case you ever wanted to buy a spare tire since none came with your car."

Ok, this is getting long. I was about to reply to some other post.... maybe next time.

I don't see the point of $1 or $2 updates for a single player game like Oblivion.

Yeah, it is a *big* world, but I've been through about 90% of the game, why would I really want to bother with new abilities when I can generally handle the creatures just fine?

Nah, give me a traditional expansion pack with a story and so forth. Then I'll consider buying.

I think time would be better spent on two things.

1. A patch, the game needs it badly. I guarantee you I would at least try whatever patch they have *right now* regardless of condition (alpha, beta, whatever). It is that bad.

Seriously, if it takes forever for them to release a patch that has a minimal impact on the issues, I'll not buy anything from them again simply out of principle.

2. A traditional expansion pack. I'm only going to spend money if I see a long string of quests and a new story of some consequence.

I never played Morrowind and obviously not its expansion packs, but when I think of an expansion pack for an RPG I think Shadows of Undrentide / Hordes of the Underdark for Neverwinter Nights type of thing. New story, cool stuff, I'll pay.

Paying a couple bucks for what amounts to a side quest, shiny armor, or a tower just doesn't interest me.

strobhen said:
I never played Morrowind and obviously not its expansion packs, but when I think of an expansion pack for an RPG I think Shadows of Undrentide / Hordes of the Underdark for Neverwinter Nights type of thing. New story, cool stuff, I'll pay.

Paying a couple bucks for what amounts to a side quest, shiny armor, or a tower just doesn't interest me.

I have not purchased any of the expansions, nor will I in the near future.

When I played morrowind (for the 5th time all the way though) Adding in some of the outside mods and little extras, or other packs out there spiced up the game so that I can enjoy the game over and over.

Spent 50 on the game. 2-4 bucks for a add on or two to keep it fresh so I can play the game another time and have a diffrent feeling in the game, sounds good for a fresh 200hr of game play.

Rite now, The game is sooo large and I have much still to explore, I'm still working on my original investment.

Here is my little idea......
Make the Arena multiplayer.
I want to take my lvl30 Dark Elf and cream my friend's lvl32 Imperial.
Make the whole game a training ground for the Arena. Then make a rank board online and rank the strongest adventures.
I'd pay for that in 2 seconds.

I'd gladly pay another $50 if co-op or even just a small ounce of multiplayer were added to the game.

And yes, the Orrerry is on my "to-buy" list.

Why must a game need multiplayer to be good? It's good as a single player title. I agree with Strobhen.

steviep said:
Why must a game need multiplayer to be good? It's good as a single player title. I agree with Strobhen.

I think he meant that the game is good on it's own, but it would be better with some coop. That, I would agree to.

If they had to do a multiplayer mode, the single player mode wouldn't be as good/long. That's the problem nowadays.

steviep said:
If they had to do a multiplayer mode, the single player mode wouldn't be as good/long. That's the problem nowadays.
I don't argue with that at all. However making the arena coop so you can battle other players that have spent just as long as you have on your Dark Elf (or what have you) would be loads of fun.

It be neet to see how some people use all of the diffrent wepons, skills, and magic in the game in combat.

Difference would be that your not LFG for 2hrs before finding a group just to get the equipment you want! Since everyone can cheat in Oblivion and outfit their characters as they see fit it would really boil down to skill.

Kendrak said:
I don't argue with that at all. However making the arena coop so you can battle other players that have spent just as long as you have on your Dark Elf (or what have you) would be loads of fun.

It be neet to see how some people use all of the diffrent wepons, skills, and magic in the game in combat.
Isn't going to happen. It'll take a massive amount of coding just to get the Arena online. Then you need to factor in balance issues, cheats, etc.

dj_2004 said:
Isn't going to happen. It'll take a massive amount of coding just to get the Arena online. Then you need to factor in balance issues, cheats, etc.

You never know..........

There always seems to be some nerd out there who loves a game enough to the point where they'll spend the time to do it. The biggest problem would be cheating though, as those people suck.

dj_2004 said:

I didn't say it was feasible, I just said it'd be cool if they did do it.

I think that the pay for content idea is a sound one.

However I would like to read a review on the content before I would opt to download it.

I am a believer in paying for content over a monthly fee like some games and I think that this is a good way to do it.

If anyone has any links to pages/sites that have done a review on this, I woud be interested.

Back