open to any advice on going to water

coolpix

n00b
Hi I think its time to get my feet wet. I would like to water cool a QX6700 and 2 8800gtx the n/b and s/b and mosfets when someone starts making them for a evga 680i board I was thinking of two loops cpu and Northbridge on one and the two 8800 and south bridge on the other. I would like to overclock the cpu and 2 8800 I have a lian li pc-v2000 case and a cooler master stacker 832 I have every think in the stacker now but I will use which ever one would be the easiest. I was thinking of mounting the rads on the out side some how. I would like to go for cool as possible Any and all opinions and sugestions would be helpful.
Parts
CPU > d-tek fusion
n/b and s/b >swiftech mcw30 I know it will fit on the s/b if the 8800 are water cooled .aim open to a better one on the n/b if you have any in mind.
Reservoir >2 swiftech mcres-micro
Gpu ek block or swiftech stealth I hear they are redoing it and a new version is coming out
Pump > 2 swiftech mcp-655
Radiators > 2 swiftech mcr-320 or 2 thermochill pa 120.3
tubing not sure what’s a good brand or sizes
Fans > yate loon

if money and space is not an object then it looks like one intense water cooling rig. but i don't see the purpose of cooling the nb and sb unless you are doing some seriously beyond intense overclocking. and especially since you are inexperience at water cooling i would suggest just the cpu and the cards.

my 2 cents.

but if you do all those, holy hell will i want to see it

Back