Online Retailer for transistors and LEDs

volt01

Limp Gawd
I'm looking to buy some transistors and LEDs, and was wondering if anyone knew of a good cheap place to buy them online.

You can get virtually anything at Mouser or Digi-Key. Both are huge, reliable and pretty inexpensive. You'll need to know what you're looking for though because the selection is vast.

This kind of thing you can often find at a local electronics shop. I've got one nearby and while their selection isn't great, they have a decent inventory of transistors, passives and LEDs. Might pay a little more, but no shipping and you get it right away.

Cheapest place to get LEDs is dealxtreme. Only problem is they take FOREVER to arrive (usually ~1month). They are quality LEDs though, the white ones I got were super bright. They also have free shipping versus mouser/digikey which charge something like $7 MINIMUM for shipping.

You can get virtually anything at Mouser or Digi-Key. Both are huge, reliable and pretty inexpensive. You'll need to know what you're looking for though because the selection is vast.

Those are the two wholesale companies I have used. For wire I use Waytek Wire though.

Back