Online Readers Pay More Attention?

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
According to this study when online readers make a decision to read an article, they read the entire article.

"Nearly two-thirds of online readers, once they chose a particular item to read, read all of the text," said Sara Quinn, director of the Poynter EyeTrack07 project. "Isn't that incredible?"

I can believe that. I can study better when my books are in eBook form <__<.

Wrong.. I just read your blurb and decided it wasn't worth my time to read it :cool:

Actually no, I only read part of the quote and got bored :p. Once I read "read, read" I quit reading. (Haha how many times can you say read in a sentence!)

I also didn't read all of the Intel data over on legitreviews.

Could this be that, in printed form, articles are often chopped up and distributed such that following them becomes a royal pain in the ass?

Could this be that, in printed form, articles are often chopped up and distributed such that following them becomes a royal pain in the ass?

well we get that online with ads alot. nothiing like a big fucking flash ad in your article.

Well unless those ads don't exist for whatever reason ;)

I think it just has to do with the content though. Many online reviews have a lot more pictures in them and thus hold attention better.. I think [H] did an article about this as well, or some other big tech site did.

Back