OnePlus One no invite required, 3/3 only

No they are not. They are not some new small unknown company. How fucking gullible are you people? This has all been debunked already. Do your homework everything you said is bullshit.

I do agree with you for the most part, but please, put down the Doritos and Monster energy.

I'm in my junior year of mechanical engineering, and am good friends with many EE and CS majors. A lot of my friends are tech fiends like me, and we were discussing the other day some phones that we've heard of, but never seen in real life.

1. Amazon Fire phone
2. Facebook phone
3. Sony Xperia
4. Oneplus One

My school has an enollment of 40k+. I'd say it's 60%iOS, 30% Android, and the rest have other brands or flip phones.

I do agree with you for the most part, but please, put down the Doritos and Monster energy.

I'm in my junior year of mechanical engineering, and am good friends with many EE and CS majors. A lot of my friends are tech fiends like me, and we were discussing the other day some phones that we've heard of, but never seen in real life.

1. Amazon Fire phone
2. Facebook phone
3. Sony Xperia
4. Oneplus One

My school has an enollment of 40k+. I'd say it's 60%iOS, 30% Android, and the rest have other brands or flip phones.

I have an Xperia Z3 dual. It's the only Xperia (regardless of model) that I have ever seen in person. Such a shame too, it's one of the best phones ever made.

Back