One Year of WIRED Magazine Free - No Credit Card Needed

I signed up for the last one, a few months back, and have yet to recieve anything

I've had a bunch of people that signed up for the previous offer from that "service" and never got a damned thing but spam emails and more junk mail. Doesn't take too many times for me to spot a pattern soo... I'll pass on this one.

I've had a bunch of people that signed up for the previous offer from that "service" and never got a damned thing but spam emails and more junk mail. Doesn't take too many times for me to spot a pattern soo... I'll pass on this one.

hmmm i may pass too. :confused:

ya I pass. Thanks Joe for the info.

Who cares. Everyone here should have a junk email address. Mine's my AOL screen name I've had since 1994. :D

I could care less about the junk email address, but the real physical opens up a whole world of issues these days.

I think he meant real mail. I do have a junk hotmail address too.

Yeah, I suppose. I took junk mail as pertaining to email, which I now realize would've made it redundant. My bad.

In any case, I sign up for stuff all the time, and I've never noticed an increase in spam snail mail.

I have no friends. And it won't sign me up without referring a friend. Sorry.

... i guess its cool to get a free year of a magazine, but those things are just like newspapers- the advertising is what makes the magazine money, the subscription fee is really just extra coin for their pockets. to me its like paying to look at advertising.

Probably TTP's apprentice.

Speaking of which, where's TTP been?

i also havent seen her on here, i have no idea

by the way on a side note for people say you never get anything from these people, thats not true, i ordered TV guide from them and got it, itsnt what i was expecting, but still

signed up. thanks for the post. i've always received the magazine's without an influx of junk snail mail.

Wow perfect timing. I am needing a new magazine.. I loved the free Wired mag, i got from some other deal, awesome now i will get a year subscription. Thanks OP!

Back