One of the many reasons I love EVGA

For those complaining about not getting all the games that us 465/470/480 owners received, you bought the bottom of the barrel. Should you really be entitled to getting all the perks when you pay half the price then the rest of us? IMO, no...
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I just can't believe I got 2 games in the past couple weeks equaling $100 for free from EVGA/NVIDIA. I guess that is why I stuck with both companies instead of going with ATI for my GPUs.

I just can't believe I got 2 games in the past couple weeks equaling $100 for free from EVGA/NVIDIA. I guess that is why I stuck with both companies instead of going with ATI for my GPUs.

I agree dude its pretty cool. I got cryostasis when I first bought the 470's (game sucks imo but still was free lol) then a [H] member hooked me up with a metro2033 code and now mafia2 x3 codes. 2 of which I gave away. One here and one to a clanmate.
Evga is cool, Yup.

I've come to expect this from evga. Thx for headsup op and the great customer care evga. Now if you would only release a single slot gtx460 for phsx! :)

ATI buyers also get free games... you know.

contents.jpg

If I can sell this for ~$30, that would make my 470 purchase $160 AR.

HAWT DOG!

yes we did get a copy of metro 2033 and a starcraft 2 trial, however buyers of 465/470/480 got this also. so gtx460 owners really did get left out. it would have been different if there was a special game that only came with the gtx 460, i dont consider the 7 day starcraft 2 trial to fit that bill.

it's not a matter of being fair, it was most likely a business decision. They wanted to push GF100 cards out to door, no better way than to put incentives on them.

Wow, thanks. I just entered in my promo info for the 470 I purchased in June. Good thing I decided to play wait and see on the game. Although, I kind of leaned towards not interested. A free copy is nothing to sneeze at.

Well I plunked down over 1k cash as an early adopter of the GTX480 and it didn't come with any free games. All I got was a couple of tshirts. LOL. So getting Mafia 2 is a nice thank you from EVGA to the early adopters. Can't wait to see how it looks in triple screen!! :)

i just got an evga gtx 470 that came with mafia 2 and just cause 2 :) very pleased!

evga rocks in my book. from their step up program to something like this, they are a great company.

All fixed. I finally heard back from eVGA. I'm not sure they even know why I was denied the promo for Metro 2033 - I emailed them the same invoice PDFs I uploaded to their site and got an email reply within 5 minutes with the game codes.

Back