One of the many reasons I love EVGA

Savoy

2[H]4U
So evga has a very cool early adopter promo going on at the moment in case some if you aren't aware. Any early buyers of gtx 465,470 and 480's get a free mafia2 steam code. Very very cool of evga not to forget their customers who drop serious coin early on. I bought the 3 470's in my Sig on April 15th and just registered for 1 code for each. Go get em guys.--)

http://www.evga.com/articles/00574/

damnit...just need my refund from FedEx losing my 480GTX so I can get it on this.

Damn, I bought 2 gtx 470's this past month and I just requested the two mafia keys. They said that it should take 2 business days to get approval and deliver my keys so I check back in if it does work. Plus I got another key for purchasing a third gtx 470. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to go tri-sli and get two free games to boot (Metro 2033 and Mafia).

Evga is a class-act company! I recently got declined for a $40 rebate for purchasing a P55 FTW 200 motherboard and after a little research on my end, I discovered that I was at fault. I entered the wrong promo code offer causing the system to not recognize the reseller. I sent an email stating what happened along with proof of the original rebate (reseller was Amazon.com) and they overturned the decline and they are now sending me my $40 visa card.

Evga is just one of the reasons why I went back to nvidia from AMD!

Wow. Thank you Savoy! I have been on the fence for days deciding if I was going to buy it or not.

You sir are a god... I cannot believe I missed this.

Wow. Thank you Savoy! I have been on the fence for days deciding if I was going to buy it or not.

You sir are a god... I cannot believe I missed this.

All good brother. Glad to help. :)

I just picked up an EVGA GTX480 (upgraded from an ATI HD4870) and got the free Mafia II and Metro 2033 games both through steam.

no gtx460 love? :(

oh well Metro 2033 is still available

Nice! Just submitted the request. Hope I'm not too late. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Fo-shizzle! Nvidia just emailed be 2 Mafia 2 product activation codes! Like I said earlier, CLASS-ACT!:cool:

Whoa, thanks for the heads up. I went into my product page and it was there waiting for me to accept the agreement.

Just got my three mafia 2 codes for the three cards I bought from evga.I use one have two left.:D

I've purchased 10 EVGA products in just over a year. Needless to say, I love them.

Now to claim my... *drumroll* ...SIX Maffia keys. :p

Yup awesome guys. I'm glad so many of you here didn't miss out on this promo. I recieved my 3 codes today via email. EVGA is simply a class act of a company in every respect.

i just bought an evga 9800GTX+ from a member here. I think i took it out of the packaging and just looked at it for 20 minutes, reveling in its glory. it sure beats my pny 6800GT...
evga seems like it's always been the "cool" company for vga cards, at least to me (at least for almost as long as i've been on the scene).

i just bought an evga 9800GTX+ from a member here. I think i took it out of the packaging and just looked at it for 20 minutes, reveling in its glory. it sure beats my pny 6800GT...
evga seems like it's always been the "cool" company for vga cards, at least to me (at least for almost as long as i've been on the scene).

i bet you're young...cause the EVGA we see now is only a couple years old...

EVGA has been around since 1999.

If what I assume is correct, he is talking about their customer support as of now then when it was 10 years ago. Personally, in these past few years I've got nothing but great things to say about them.

Just got two codes for my two 480s. Thanks again for the heads up!

Now: To get enough time to actually play it

Last edited:
I have to say this is a lot better then all this SCII guest pass crap that every one is doing. What happened to the good old days when a high end video card component comes out and you get a full copy of the hottest and newest game on the market. Just Cause 2 and Mafia 2, thank you very much.

Thanks I almost bought this game the other day. Now I just need my new cpu to get here my overclocked 940 is not strong enough.

i know evga has been around since 99 but its only the past few years that evga is like it is now.

Wow already got my code,if you look closly they want a copy of your invoice.

Wow already got my code,if you look closly they want a copy of your invoice.

Hmm, I wasn't asked for an invoice. All I received was:
Your request for Mafia 2 free game code was approved. Use Steam to download. Code: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

FYI, if you stepped up from a prior card for your current 400 series, you need to upload something for your invoice or it won't process. I just took a screen of my receipt from my step up I got emailed to my and uploaded that. This is a bug with how they are processing the keys. Mod on the eVGA forum helped me out after a friend who submitted his request a day later them me got his key and I still had no sign of it.

<rant>

Bought three eVGA cards last week; got this for all three:

Your request for the Metro 2033 game code was declined. Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

No response yet after replying to the email. Nice service, eVGA. Maybe I should have spent my $1200 elsewhere.

</rant>

<rant>

Bought three eVGA cards last week; got this for all three:

No response yet after replying to the email. Nice service, eVGA. Maybe I should have spent my $1200 elsewhere.

</rant>

i got this same email, after replying i found out it was because i had included a scan of the PACKING SLIP from newegg and not the INVOICE, despite both having the relevant information. anyway just make sure your invoice is uploaded and contact them. i had my key within a few hours of doing this. i had a little back and forth with shane at evga and he got everything worked out. id be willing to bet its a small mistake on your end, you just need to get it worked out.

they had codes for other games, but most of the manufacturers are trying to clear out the GF100 stock.

yes we did get a copy of metro 2033 and a starcraft 2 trial, however buyers of 465/470/480 got this also. so gtx460 owners really did get left out. it would have been different if there was a special game that only came with the gtx 460, i dont consider the 7 day starcraft 2 trial to fit that bill.

i got this same email, after replying i found out it was because i had included a scan of the PACKING SLIP from newegg and not the INVOICE, despite both having the relevant information. anyway just make sure your invoice is uploaded and contact them. i had my key within a few hours of doing this. i had a little back and forth with shane at evga and he got everything worked out. id be willing to bet its a small mistake on your end, you just need to get it worked out.

I uploaded PDF's of the invoices right from the start. Yeah, it could be something simple - I just needed to vent a little. :)

I uploaded PDF's of the invoices right from the start. Yeah, it could be something simple - I just needed to vent a little. :)

i think the PDF might be your issue, when i was on the phone with EVGA tech support they told me the invoice needed to be jpeg or gif. i just took a screenshot of the newegg invoice from my email and that worked for them.

i think the PDF might be your issue, when i was on the phone with EVGA tech support they told me the invoice needed to be jpeg or gif. i just took a screenshot of the newegg invoice from my email and that worked for them.

Weird, my PDF worked just fine. *shrug*

To each his own, I guess.

Back