One Note

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4 & [H]DCOTY x1
I know OneNote 2k7 used to have a "Print To Onenote" plugin, and i cant for the life of me find this. I've been in need of pulling in PDF's to some of my notes and i cannot figure it out.

Also, how does Onenote react if i move the notebook directory? I want to move it to my dropbox folder (other stuff in dropbox so changing that is a no-go), so i have easy access to my notes on my desktop.

When you install OneNote there should also be a OneNote printer driver and you simply print to that. Also a notebook directory can be anywhere, just move the notebook directory to where you want and open it from within OneNote and it should become a tab on the left. In windows 7 I simply pin OneNote tee the tank bar for quick access.

ya i have One note on my task bar ;) use it too much to not

as for the printer driver is there a download place for it? i didnt have that option when i installed it to what i remember

For my existing notebooks then i would close them, move the location then within onenote open them again after the location has moved, correct ?

ill give that a look here in a few, working on getting a VM setup, and my SR2 running again , thing is so picky ....

No go on repair.... maybe the file is damaged on me disk for Office?

Back