One Free Joost Invite

saintrobyn

Gawd
Technically there are no unlimited invites. They gave me 999 which means I guess I could run out. :)

Anyways, I have sent an invite everyone that has given me an email.
I will continue to do so until I run out or until the beta ends. If you did not get an invite, you did not give me an e-mail.

I do have one rule that I would like to instate for any future invites I give out. Please do not post your e-mail so that spam bots can't get it. I am just cutting and pasting the e-mails directly into Joost's invite widget. Having to go in and fix 20 some odd e-mails can be tedious. If you do not want a spam bot to get your e-mail address PM me with it instead of posting it here. If you guys can do me this one small favor I will be happy to continue giving out my invites.

Update 05-07-07
After 05-13-07 I am going to stop giving out invites. I am not trying to be mean or cut people off I am just getting a little overwhelmed by the amount of invites that I am sending out on a daily basis. Over the weekend I must have sent out at least 40 invites to forum members. Thanks to a couple of fellow forum members, most notably DJ2004, the burden has not been all mine. I am hoping that after this week people that I have given an invite to will come to this post and pick 5 or 6 requests and fill them. If that can happen then everyone that wants an invite will get one and it will not fall on one or two members to fill them all. I hope that everyone that everyone who I have given an invite is enjoying Joost and if you don't know about it yet the new dedicated Transformers and G.I. Joe channels have gone live. :D

Update 05-14-07
At this time I would like to request that people please put their requests in this thread instead of PM'ing me. I have cleared out my inbox, if you sent me a PM for an invite I have sent one to you. Check your spam filters if you have not come across your invite. I would like to thank the people that picked up the slack in the this thread and took care of all the invite requests that I may have missed. Now is my time to sit back and enjoy Joost, I gotta catch up on the Transformers and G.I. Joe channels. :)

To all those that I have helped, I hope you enjoy the invite. Please keep helping the others that have not gotten an invite yet.

I just read that you should now have unlimited invites. Any chance I could get one ?

Thanks

<-- Looking for an invite, would be great if anyone has one. And yes, today members of Joost should have unlimited invites from what I've read as well.

Thanks.

badz24 a t gmail . c0m if anyone has any

i can also do trades for most torrent sites

can i get one of the unlimited invites. thanks a million. freimer2001 at hotmail.com

if there are indeed unlimited invites why not throw one my way?

edit. got it thanks, I really appreciate this. :)

Last edited:
I don't think they've rolled out the unlimited quite yet.

I'd totally love it if one got pitched my way. I might make an altar of corn and candles for you in the corner of my living room if my wife lets me. Let's make that happen.

awwchrist2 @ yahoo dot com

I too would be very appreciative of an invite. I found out Transormers and GI Joe are gonna be on there and the kid in me is most excited ;)

bomber76 at gmail dot com

the Joost Blog says that there is now unlimited invites. Seems like no one on here had been giving them out yet. Let me know if anyone can conferm the unlimited invites.

cedar.knoll-at-gmail.com

thanks

rad

If anyone can send me an invite, I would be most appreciative

Hadez026 *at* gmail *dot* com

I don't think they've rolled out the unlimited quite yet.

I'd totally love it if one got pitched my way. I might make an altar of corn and candles for you in the corner of my living room if my wife lets me. Let's make that happen.

awwchrist2 @ yahoo dot com

I too would be very appreciative of an invite. I found out Transormers and GI Joe are gonna be on there and the kid in me is most excited ;)

bomber76 at gmail dot com

Invites sent. I found out how to get unlimted invites.. download the new version of Joost and use the program itself to send them.

Also sent to TheOneGreatX and _Sin_. I'll be getting everyone in this thread unless someone else also helps out.

Oops, just saw saintrobyn reply. :)

I would love to get invite, if you can send one my way, send it to:

kracklauer at gmail.com

Back