ON3 Up....

zeusenergy

Limp Gawd
Crap, crap, crappity-crap!!!!!
Well my 6800 card died on me in the middle of a Painkiller game. Remember, the 6800 card had MANY hours of modding by itself, and now all that work is shitcanned too. I can't afford another card either, so .....
Another mod time. Yeah, I know. I've done this what, three times now for this hardware config? But I need to sell off what I have to make ends meet anyway. You see, the wife and I separated and I now live in Florida. That's right! UGH.
I'll show the pics of the final rig soon enough. Just going to be another wall-mounted PC, albeit with some pretty sexy acrylic pieces and the airbrushed/etched theme going on. Might even mount it in an art store in Sanford, FL that a friend owns, if she agrees. Threw away the OneUP DVD drive too! I have the DVD-RW from Framed to use on this new mod, and the new arrangement won't look right with the way the other drive was modded since it will be sideways instead of vertical. BTW, also destroyed the AIW card in Framed when I left NH as it was under the secondary rig when I removed it from the wall. It went BANG! and all the caps on the PCB popped off. I just can't win....

FadedSpark

Supreme [H]ardness
zeusenergy said:
Crap, crap, crappity-crap!!!!!
Well my 6800 card died on me in the middle of a Painkiller game. Remember, the 6800 card had MANY hours of modding by itself, and now all that work is shitcanned too. I can't afford another card either, so .....
Another mod time. Yeah, I know. I've done this what, three times now for this hardware config? But I need to sell off what I have to make ends meet anyway. You see, the wife and I separated and I now live in Florida. That's right! UGH.
I'll show the pics of the final rig soon enough. Just going to be another wall-mounted PC, albeit with some pretty sexy acrylic pieces and the airbrushed/etched theme going on. Might even mount it in an art store in Sanford, FL that a friend owns, if she agrees. Threw away the OneUP DVD drive too! I have the DVD-RW from Framed to use on this new mod, and the new arrangement won't look right with the way the other drive was modded since it will be sideways instead of vertical. BTW, also destroyed the AIW card in Framed when I left NH as it was under the secondary rig when I removed it from the wall. It went BANG! and all the caps on the PCB popped off. I just can't win....

wow, just wow. id try and find some way to use the heatsink from the card for anything after all that work :(