OMG no the Video game awards is ON!

DukenukemX

Supreme [H]ardness
Yes it's that time again. SpikeTV is having their annual video game awards again.

It's for the generation who plays Grand Theft Auto games and Sports titles that'll consider themselves gamers. At the same time they'll be high on something to enhance their gaming experience. :rolleyes:

Ohh and don't forget it's the Pontiac Solstice this year. At least last year they had the Pontiac GTO. It didn't make it sound so bad announcing the Pontiac GTO awards. Now they have the Solstice awards. :(

Mind you I got all this with 5 minutes worth of the Video game awards. God dammit why didn't someone warn me this event was coming around? Now I'm all agitated.

Let the Video game awards bashing begin! I'll leave you with this.

35aq.jpg

O god. This just isn't right. And ur right . that picturemakes more sense then this award show

Well, I just tuned in and saw jared leto talking about FEAR as the best overall game. Doesnt seem so bad so far :p

Who the hell at spike thought they had enough knowledge about games to run a damn awards show.

And did I just hear some dumb ass say "keep on madenen"?

O god. that white guy just gave snoop dawg "daps" i really wanna kill everone right now.

O christ. He just said "everyone keep madening"

Spy hunter no where to run...staring the rock.....I bet thats gonna be fun...NOT

I hear people left half way threw when they were filming this POS, I would have walked out when it started.

so this is pretty much mtv award show with some plugs for video games...

cool? huh lol . fucking retards

* goes back to PLAYING fun games and "maddening" it up

Xipher said:
I hear people left half way threw when they were filming this POS, I would have walked out when it started.

I wouldn't have walked out.

Main reason being, I wouldn't be there in the first place. Unless they were paying me to attend. Then it's a different story.

Nuzzles said:
I wouldn't have walked out.

Main reason being, I wouldn't be there in the first place. Unless they were paying me to attend. Then it's a different story.
HAHA, I would have walked away with the cash the moment the crap got started.

Xipher said:
HAHA, I would have walked away with the cash the moment the crap got started.

Even if they were stupid enough to give me money to attend the entire show before it started, I'm a man of my word, and i would've stayed.

well there is alot of gurls there.... but like any geek could score with them.

So baby.... wanna come back to my place and game after the show?// Ya bbaaabbyyy

Ron1jed said:
well there is alot of gurls there.... but like any geek could score with them.

So baby.... wanna come back to my place and game after the show?// Ya bbaaabbyyy

I've got a lvl40 Rogue in WoW with your name on it, ho. Mad skillz boYEE.

haha. I dunno. I guess this show makes sense. Alot of games have star in them now I guess. :rolleyes:

Back