Omg I Have The Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sysjack said:
URSOL, what was your reason for posting this stuff here? I don't want to know what you've said again, no need to repeat that stuff more. I want you to tell me why you felt the need to say what you've said. What's your motive here?

im neither for or against IL or Kyle..just a guy in Dallas that knows this whole thing very well.

Its a freedom of speech thing....KYLE EXPOSED IL (TIM R) in a article for his shaddy past....Im EXPOSING KYLE for his CURRENT SHADDY ACTS....just letting people know it was stolen and he opened a big can of worms.

and this Drama just got a bunch of fuel dumped on it. just gonna eat popcorn and watch the results...It would really suck if IL just let this thing blow over and not fight back...that would be boring.

URSOL said:
Yes I would not go on official word that its not stolen and he obtained it legally you, you might see yourself with Kyle and Steve...in the court docs..which ive seen and some are public record. you might see yorself paying those big legal fees with the other 2.
You say only "some" are private record. How can you view records that are not public? That would imply that you have some relation to the Infineon company, or are in high jurisdiction. Besides, do you actually think that the major opponent of the Phantom would steal a beta unit, and actually destroy it in front over over 1K people?

saturnine2 said:
You say only "some" are private record. How can you view records that are not public? That would imply that you have some relation to the Infineon company, or are in high jurisdiction. Besides, do you actually think that the major opponent of the Phantom would steal a beta unit, and actually destroy it in front over over 1K people?

YES i am on a higher plain than the average joe...i know both parties and both know me.

I am neither pro IL or Pro hardocp...just a observer.

Yes i do...KYLE got nothing to lose and by doing it publically hes stirred support for hardocp against IL. Kyle is also cock blocking IL from ID and other gaming companies.. IL is already sueing him, whats alittle jail time....its just bail and some more money in fines....nothing compared to the 10s of thousands Kyle has already spent on the lawsuit. Im jsut waiting for Kyle to start a donation for this lawsuit stuff on this website...but i heard Kyle got a good friend to cover his bills...dont know if thats 100 percent true....

<<Some drama>>

What I know:

1) That was fucking awesome and the best part of quakecon this year.
2) My roomate is a dumbass as he was the raffle winner of the Phantom Front Plate
3) That was fucking awesome
4) If I am going to have to decide which side of the story to go with based off posts on a forum then let me share with you my logic. Two sides. One side is a random new account that is spewing a lot of trollish ascii making quasi disguised threats. The other side is a well known well respected reviewer and journalist. One side had no trust and somehow worked backwards from that and the other side has been earning my trust for the last 4-5 years now.
5) That was so fucking awesome.
6) I still cant spell and am too tired from the drive home to fix stuff so deal.
7) I got a motherboard, w00t.
8) God damn it that was awesome.

I think it would be for the best if everyone just ignored this URSOL guy now. He's said openly now that his only intention when he posted that nonsense was to stir shit up. I was pretty sure of that from the beginning, but now he's said it himself. The best thing to do with that kind of person is not pay them any attention.

URSOL said:
im neither for or against IL or Kyle..just a guy in Dallas that knows this whole thing very well.

Its a freedom of speech thing....KYLE EXPOSED IL (TIM R) in a article for his shaddy past....Im EXPOSING KYLE for his CURRENT SHADDY ACTS....just letting people know it was stolen and he opened a big can of worms.

and this Drama just got a bunch of fuel dumped on it. just gonna eat popcorn and watch the results...It would really suck if IL just let this thing blow over and not fight back...that would be boring.

Whereisphantom.com will have complete details on Monday. We know what both sides are saying, but we know the truth. Stolen, not stolen. What was on the Phantom. Do more exist? What ramifications will all this have. All the answers on Monday.

Torgo said:
Whereisphantom.com will have complete details on Monday. We know what both sides are saying, but we know the truth. Stolen, not stolen. What was on the Phantom. Do more exist? What ramifications will all this have. All the answers on Monday.
<---Cant wait. Thanks for all the info.

URSOL said:
Im jsut waiting for Kyle to start a donation for this lawsuit stuff on this website...
I, and many of the people here would be more than happy to supprt Kyle in this matter. It's not just that Kyle is our leader, he's also our spokesperson. :p

Rosewood said:
What I know:

4) If I am going to have to decide which side of the story to go with based off posts on a forum then let me share with you my logic. Two sides. One side is a random new account that is spewing a lot of trollish ascii making quasi disguised threats. The other side is a well known well respected reviewer and journalist. One side had no trust and somehow worked backwards from that and the other side has been earning my trust for the last 4-5 years now.
QUOTE]

YEs i thought it was kinda crazy kinda funny in a kiddish way...in a adult way...bottomline stupid and unprofessional........but awsome....nahhhh...playing Doom3 and whipping everyones butt was AWESOME...

I totally understand.....I trust KYLE on hardware too..i bought a VAPOCHILL because of his reviews...yes this hardware site kicks ass....but Tim Roberts, Kyle Bennett and I are all the same age and all have done some stupid things in our lives like everyone here.

but bottom line....I just wanted to post this info...so when it comes up in a couple weeks i can come back here send links to what i posted and say i told you so....sorry its part of my personality to play the I TOLD U SO game...

Later....

but bottom line....I just wanted to post this info...so when it comes up in a couple weeks i can come back here send links to what i posted and say i told you so....sorry its part of my personality to play the I TOLD U SO game...

Later....
Sorry but it is part of all our personalities to not believe a damn word you say. I am really interested to see what kyle has to say about all these claims.

I'm sure it's also a part of your personality to disappear after nothing at all happens, because you don't want to hear others say, "I told you so."

We can only hope. :cool:

Torgo said:

i know you just talked to Kyle tonight curious what happened did your/our friend leave to go to austin tonight?? no names here... OK....but make sure you get both views....that is fair.....if not your article will just be one sided....im sure you could call IL to see if they have an offical statement on this too... IF NOT then you dont have all the answers...

thanks dude look forward to seeing what you have gathered.

Drakensoul said:
I'm sure it's also a part of your personality to disappear after nothing at all happens, because you don't want to hear others say, "I told you so."

We can only hope. :cool:

IF nothing happens its because IL chose not to pursue the matter. and yes id disappear...but everything i said is TRUE....i just dont know what Kyle side is but i know someone that just talked to KYLE today....and well respond on Kyles side more in depth...

URSOL said:
IF nothing happens its because IL chose not to pursue the matter. and yes id disappear...but everything i said is TRUE....i just dont know what Kyle side is but i know someone that just talked to KYLE today....and well respond on Kyles side more in depth...

but make sure you get both views....that is fair.....if not your article will just be one sided....im sure you could call IL to see if they have an offical statement on this too... IF NOT then you dont have all the answers...
you fucking amaze me. You can say it's true all day and all night but until you show some proof then I consider it all bullshit.

Just so everyone knows, considering the way URSOL is speaking, doubled with previous conversations, I'd say URSOL is a certain cousin of a certain CEO that we all know.

Jason, you did this same crap at WhereIsPhantom and were outed.
Then again, so did Tim on many message boards, so does phantomgirl, who - if I remember correctly - is Tim's girlfriend, and so has Peter Roberts. Peter, pretending to be another (quite greater) phreaker from the 1980s that we then tracked down and called.

You guys don't know how to be other people, Jason, so don't do it. If you're going to defend Tim's actions, do it as yourself. If we know that it's you, think what your own cousin knows.

I have just watched the vid that was taken of the event in question... Just wanted to post and say that it ruled :)

I just hope that no further s*** comes down the pipe from this...

Oh and URSOL.... I really don't think that Kyle would be stupid enough to accept stolen goods from Infinium and then destroy them in front of hundreds of people... Just doesn't add up to me...

Captain N said:
Just so everyone knows, considering the way URSOL is speaking, doubled with previous conversations, I'd say URSOL is a certain cousin of a certain CEO that we all know.

Jason, you did this same crap at WhereIsPhantom and were outed.
Then again, so did Tim on many message boards, so does phantomgirl, who - if I remember correctly - is Tim's girlfriend, and so has Peter Roberts. Peter, pretending to be another (quite greater) phreaker from the 1980s that we then tracked down and called.

You guys don't know how to be other people, Jason, so don't do it. If you're going to defend Tim's actions, do it as yourself. If we know that it's you, think what your own cousin knows.
I believe that much more than any of the shit ursol is saying.

URSOL said:
1. INFINIUM LABS...CLAIMS IT WAS STOLEN COMPANY ...... Kyle recieved it from Royal O Brien...a fired employee...

URSOL, your simplified logic here could very easily be flawed. The above statement says that Kyle recieved the Prototype from an Official Employee of IL, but you fail to mention if this Royal person was employed at IL at the time he gave the box to Kyle. If so, then IL themselves gave the box to Kyle, as this person was acting on behalf of IL at the time. BUT, if this person gave the box to Kyle AFTER he was fired from IL..... well, then this matter might be up to the courts to decide.

I think Kyle is smart enough to know if he was breaking the law in his little PR stunt, silly as it was (why beat a dead horse or kick someone when they are down I say....).

thx
Mark

URSOL said:
YES i am on a higher plain than the average joe...i know both parties and both know me.

I am neither pro IL or Pro hardocp...just a observer.

Yes i do...KYLE got nothing to lose and by doing it publically hes stirred support for hardocp against IL. Kyle is also cock blocking IL from ID and other gaming companies.. IL is already sueing him, whats alittle jail time....its just bail and some more money in fines....nothing compared to the 10s of thousands Kyle has already spent on the lawsuit. Im jsut waiting for Kyle to start a donation for this lawsuit stuff on this website...but i heard Kyle got a good friend to cover his bills...dont know if thats 100 percent true....

Observer? You sir, are a gossip. And whatever "plain" you're on, it's not the high one.

Nor was it well done of you to post that man's address. (In a seperate post you've made here.) Not well done of you at all.

But then given your trash laden, inflamatory, gossip riddled, post quoted above, I suppose one has to consider the source.

And whatever "donation drive" begun to cover legal expenses, may very well be the one you'll need to start for yourself.

does URSOL mean u r shit outta luck? haha! i won the internet. (edit: beaten :mad: :) )

if that prototype was valued at $50k why didnt they get it back from him before he was fired? sounds like something a legitimate company would have done. i wouldnt even have given him the case to begin with, if all he had to do was run some demos off of it he should have only been given the cheap necessary hardware to do that, not something worth tens of thousands of dollars. if mr roberts doesnt stop screwing around with investor money and build a damn console he is going to be auctioning off those prototypes on ebay to pay his bills.

FYI: Royal O'Brien was never an employee with Infinium Labs. He couldn't have been fired. Instead, his company was contract to supply services and technology to Infinium which later resulted in a contract dispute that went to court. There are more details to come on that later.

damn it, i should have driven to quakecon
maybe next year it will be like an annual event
phantom smashing
haha

Torgo said:
FYI: Royal O'Brien was never an employee with Infinium Labs. He couldn't have been fired. Instead, his company was contract to supply services and technology to Infinium which later resulted in a contract dispute that went to court. There are more details to come on that later.
I was just about to add that.

Sorry I'm late for the party, boys. ;)

And not to mention that his name's on the original SEC filings...

Morley said:
I was just about to add that.

Sorry I'm late for the party, boys. ;)

And not to mention that his name's on the original SEC filings...

when i first saw this thread posted on the front page you were the first person i thought of :cool:

TekieB said:
If you missed it, Kyle smassed one at quakecon, I have the hard drive, and pix (need to load them) and various smashed parts, including a working hard drive thtat I'm imaging now!!

More to come

http://www.gamers-depot.com/events/Quakecon/04/day3/002.htm

Rumor also has it that “someone” there took the hard drive and created a “Direct Connect” share on it for all of the patrons to leech from.

True/False you have the hdd inquiring minds want to know :eek:

URSOL said:
It would really suck if IL just let this thing blow over and not fight back...that would be boring.

flame.jpg

This whole thing is overplayed guys, there are no illegalities involved, no matter how big of a tantrum Tim Roberts throws. I had a very enlightening conversation with Royal, and so did Torgo. We have a ton of info coming your way in the coming days/weeks.

It's going to get fun/interesting/sad at the same time. ;)

Whoa... who woulda beleived that the lowly Marauder[FX] woulda headed up whereisphantom.com

LOL - You rock chris ;)

QwertyJuan

QwertyJuan said:
Whoa... who woulda beleived that the lowly Marauder[FX] woulda headed up whereisphantom.com

LOL - You rock chris ;)

QwertyJuan

Heh, lowly? Where have you been? ;)

j/k - how's life treatin' yah, Qwerty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back