omg i HATE this spyware..

Chaballaman

[H]ard|Gawd
normally i check with spyware doctor(or something similar from download.com) then delete files and/or registery manually.. cos i dont have registered spyware doctor. if its really bad i can format my hdd and reintall everything easily so its not too much prob for me.

anyway this new one i got is very annoying and Very shifty.. i even took screenshots but not sure how to post it here.. i get small pop up window saying below;

NOTICE: If your computer has errors in the registry database or file system, it could cause unpredictable or erratic behavior, freezes and crashes. Fixing these errors can increase your comptuer's performance and prevent data loss.

Would you like to install ErrorSafe to check your computer for free? (Recommended)
[OK] [Cancel]

no way i would click on [Ok] but still takes me to one of these gay website;
www.winantispyware.com or www.errorsafe.com or www.winantivirus.com.
i think spyware are total pests and should be illegal. n fxked up website like these should be closed down.. wat u think??

edit:
p.s. fyi i dont get spyware often cos i dont go to fxked up websites but my point is that those fxked up website should be closed down..

cool thx, that superantispyware actually decected it and removed it automatically. :)

spyware doctor couldnt even detect it. :(

GJSNeptune said:
Please mature enough to avoid using sexual orientation as a negative adjective.

And no, I'm not gay.

Your first name is Website, funky!

Even if you don't go to dangerous websites its still a good idea to have some ad/spyware protect. Spybot immunize feature and spyware blaster are good preventative measures.

Chaballaman said:
cool thx, that superantispyware actually decected it and removed it automatically. :)

spyware doctor couldnt even detect it. :(

Well their moto is: "Removes ALL the Spyware, NOT just the Easy ones!"

Seems to be pretty good. I wonder why they are not more popular around these forums..I see Adaware and Spybot thrown out often, but SuperAntiSpyare seems to better.

Back