OMG Hot 200Gig 52 Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. was fun reading the posts while it lasted..

now let's race to see who gets the first cancellation email.. :p

KaReeM oF WHeat said:
nope. there isnt any time to read past the first post when trying to jump on a great deal.

It's not like your gunna get them... and the rest of the thread is damn funny.

Fuck the hard drives... atleast get a laugh out of it.

I ordered two. My account already registered that they charged me so let's hope they come through with this.

Thanks OP!

logan1 said:
lol over on Slickdeals they are blaming u for killing the deal.

hahahahahaha

i know and WTF, there were alreaday like 15 people who said they had called, not on slickdeals but on SEVERAL other forums.

just got my confirmation # on email...ordered 10 of these things...

less than 5 bucks....but shipping is 38...LOL

yeah and i just joined the sd forums for kicks...lets see where this goes...........

Yeah people at slickdeals are flippin' out

"OH NOES YOU CALLED BITCH RUINED IT FOR ALL OF US"

m3ta1head said:
Yeah people at slickdeals are flippin' out

"OH NOES YOU CALLED BITCH RUINED IT FOR ALL OF US"

I love it when people think that.... like they wouldnt notice in the morning when there are orders for 10,000 hard drives.

oh yeah and the other thing, the lady already knew EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TAKING ABOUT, meaning that many people had already called

Viper87227 said:
I love it when people think that.... like they wouldnt notice in the morning when there are orders for 10,000 hard drives.

Yeah exactly lol

one would think that removing the product would be at the top of eCosts's todo list, but apparently not

ferric84 said:
one would think that removing the product would be at the top of eCosts's todo list, but apparently not

more orders = more email addys they can send their shitty mailing list thing too

ferric84 said:

i don't think they can get off the phone long enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back