OMG Hot 200Gig 52 Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to burst ur bubble but there is no way this is comming guys. I saw this posted on slickdeals earlier and the post already has 19,000 views 300+ posts. I think everyone and their mother knows about this.

just called back..they said it was a glitch but will honor what has been ordered but they are now out of stock...so who ever ordered more then 10...a big fuck you from the rest of us that couldnt get any

meaning any that are not on backorder?

$18.09 shipped to 06026
(In for 10 as well)

edit, didn't bother read the thread, just ordered. guess i am not getting anything lol)

callling now... long wait times due to high volume :eek:

anyone else notice that the order cancelations info was the first menu choice? :p

InorganicMatter said:
Man, why do people like this have to go and screw us over? :rolleyes:
Ah well, at least it wasn't an [H] person that did it...

Easy does it man, re-read the post. It was someone at Slick-Deals that busted us, Boshingtang was just copy-pasting.

Aw my bad.

here goes the bandwidth:

I just called and everything is going to be cancelled, its actually a discontinued product and they cannot honor any of them. I recorded the conversation in mp3 here:

http://people.msoe.edu/~wippichk/ecost.mp3 (612 kb)

EDIT:
oh yeah and the other thing, the lady already knew EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TAKING ABOUT, meaning that many people had already called

Lady on the other end told me it was a price error and all orders will be cancled in 20-30 minutes...

Slow but I got in for 10, now just waiting for the cancelation email

*edit* well looks like its dead, not like I really thought I would get them

elguapo said:
here goes the bandwidth:

I just called and everything is going to be cancelled, its actually a discontinued product and they cannot honor any of them. I recorded the conversation in mp3 here:

http://people.msoe.edu/~wippichk/ecost.mp3 (612 kb)

hah cool of you to record the call, can't get any better proof than that that it's a dead deal

haha, ordered 50 dunno why, dont even have $$$ in the account, usin credit card.
would've made nice gifts/ebay though.

BAH times like this make me wanna eslap the idiot who priced it wrong

hehe, I wonder how many orders they got on it (and how many people ordered in total)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back