omg after doing a fresh install on a new laptop for some reason there is no network drivers now

ng4ever

2[H]4U
No wireless networks show up when I get to the setup network screen :O

How am I suppose to setup Windows 11 home then ?

Everything is greyed out. omg

Might be windows doesnt have default driver for the nic. Do you have a spare usb wifi adapter you can plugin to let you run windows update? If not then manually download the driver from manufacturer on another computer and transfer and install from a usb flash drive

Might be windows doesnt have default driver for the nic. Do you have a spare usb wifi adapter you can plugin to let you run windows update? If not then manually download the driver from manufacturer on another computer and transfer and install from a usb flash drive

Yes but how do I get on the laptop once I download the driver on another computer and put it on the usb flash drive. I know put it on the hard drive of the new laptop or install it from the usb flash drive but how do I install it or let it use it ?

Oh you mean you havnt finished the windows install... hmm got to be a way to skip that networking step and complete windows install and then update network driver after.
After you get the driver on the machine you should be able to update it in device manager

Back