Oliver Safety Boots 70% off.

Great deal on some nice looking boots. I need non safety toe and wide tho :(

I've heard from a few coworkers (at a power plant) that Oliver quality has seemed to really drop substantially over just the past couple/few years. But, for 70% off, that makes them on par with (in some cases, cheaper than) Walmart or Target work boots. Solid sale deals, nonetheless.

Thanks! I just bought 4 pairs of met guard boots for work. 1100 worth of boots for 325 lol. I just used the mass email for my company field techs lol. Gonna be another order or 200 hundred today.

Snagged a couple pairs because that's a steal and I don't want to be in a bind where I need a pair of work boots and don't have any. This also saves me from having to drive somewhere and do. Thanks

Edit: I haven't received a confirmation email since placing the order about 15 minutes ago. Anybody get a confirmation email?

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten an email update of my successful order being placed. I bookmarked the confirmation page. Which still works, and shows my order is "Pending Fulfillment". Anybody get any email confirmation from them yet?

Called Oliver customer support. My order is still valid and awaiting fulfillment. When it is fulfilled we will receive emails. They are delayed due to the massive number of orders from this promotion.

I dont think I even received a confirmation order. I tried looking for the email. Who was the sender email I can search from there?

I dont think I even received a confirmation order. I tried looking for the email. Who was the sender email I can search from there?
I never got one. But I did ask them and they confirmed my order was received. And, I will get an email with tracking number once shipped

Anyone get their boots? I ordered mine on the 16th but nothing processed yet. I called to find out that my order was cancelled at the warehouse because they weren't able to fufill the two items.

Last edited:
Just got mine yesterday. They don't fit.
Apparently their 13W is shorter than other manufacturer's, so there's not enough room in the toe.

Now I have to figure out the return, as there's no packing slip in the box.

Lol. Almost forgot I ordered these. No update for me yet. Going to be really disappointed if they don't fit...

I ordered my usual size, wear the same size in pretty much every brand I've ever tried, plus or minus a 1/2. The pair I got are at least 2 sizes too big.

Just got mine yesterday. They don't fit.
Apparently their 13W is shorter than other manufacturer's, so there's not enough room in the toe.

Now I have to figure out the return, as there's no packing slip in the box.

Ended up calling and it was pretty painless to get a return shipping label emailed to me. Just have to drop it off at FedEx now.

Boots showed up today. Fit as expected. Worked out perfect. Thanks again OP

4 of the 5 boots I ordered showed up. I have been wearing Olivers for 20 years, so I just need to break them in and will be happy at work for a couple years.

Back