Old version of Ghost that fits on a floppy...

Lyquist

2[H]4U
I am looking for an old version of Ghost that will fit on a floppy disk. All I need is the ghost.exe file that will fit on a bootable floppy. Where can I buy this? Or does someone have it?? I can paypal you $20 for the ghost.exe file if you can e-mail it to me. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

Use a USB key, unless your machine can't boot from USB? The executable won't fit on a floppy? The last version I had I had to use a second floppy but I suppose Symantec's lack of legacy support is bound to catch up with everyone at some point.

I just need a version that you can put on one bootable floppy, and I don't have that version unfortunately. I am trying to come up with a way to image some servers. Surely someone could e-mail me this??? I'm willing to pay actually. It would be a business expense anyway.

sorry it took so long. Our campus just lost power for about 3 hours. I missed House M.D., and was stuck in the dark for quite a while. Sadly, the power went out at about the 79% mark on building the bootable disk.

I got power back up and reinstalled Norton (I'd been using Acronis TrueImage for the past 8 months or so) to make the disk for you.

This is crossing into warez so fast it's not even funny. Just keep that in mind if this thread is even allowed to continue further...

Also, if you're multi-casting from a 10 server, an earlier version that fits on a floppy prolly won't work.

I am willing to pay if someone can link me to an older version of Ghost that fits on a floppy. I don't want to do anyting illegal.

I have legal copies of Ghost 5, 8, 9 and 10. What I need is Ghost 7. Really all I need is a bootable floppy with the ghost.exe file on it. Does anyone know where I can buy this? I really don't want to pirate anything.

Is there any reason that you can't just make a bootable floppy or thumb drive and copy ghost.exe onto it?

Is there any reason that you can't just make a bootable floppy or thumb drive and copy ghost.exe onto it?

My copy of Ghost.exe won't fit on a floppy, and Ghost 5 is too old. The other ones don't have a Ghost.exe file. I am looking into Acronis True Image right now and see what it is like. I don't want to be accussed of pirating, because I am more than willing to pay.

If you have the retail box version of Ghost 10, it should have came with Ghost 2003. You will be able to create a bootable floppy from Ghost 2003

If you have the retail box version of Ghost 10, it should have came with Ghost 2003. You will be able to create a bootable floppy from Ghost 2003

I will try that. I hadn't even thought of that. I hope I didn't lose my copy of ghost 2003. To be honest with you, I think Acronis Home will do what I want without all the fooling around, and I'm more than willing to pay $50.

I made a boot floppy with Ghost 2003 and it worked. That is just what I need to backup a server that I'm an admin of. Thanks everybody for all your help.

Back