Old PC Game Style Music

• Thread starter Deleted member 83233
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 83233

Didn't know where else to stick this, but thought it might be ok here. I've been playing with this FM tracker called FM Composer, and making some old Adlib-style music. Today I wanted to make something in the style of id's Bobby Prince (Wolfenstein, Keen, Doom, etc.) Here's how it ended up:

Anyone else do any old-style musicry?

Now and then. Check out a guy on youtube, named Dubmood. He does alot of oldschool tracking, and used to do quite a bit for razor1911. Hope that helps..

Now and then. Check out a guy on youtube, named Dubmood. He does alot of oldschool tracking, and used to do quite a bit for razor1911. Hope that helps..

Thanks, was mainly just curious about people around here. I'll check that out though for sure. I know a lot of people in musical circles that are into this sort of thing, but I was curious about people in gaming circles as well. Plus I was just having fun with this tracker.

Ah Razor :D I always liked Fairlight a bit more, but I do miss a good crack intro. There's always scene demos though.

Thanks, was mainly just curious about people around here. I'll check that out though for sure. I know a lot of people in musical circles that are into this sort of thing, but I was curious about people in gaming circles as well. Plus I was just having fun with this tracker.

Ah Razor :D I always liked Fairlight a bit more, but I do miss a good crack intro. There's always scene demos though.

Yep, and they actually have some really tight 64k demos. Check out 'the scene is dead' for a good lil trip down memory lane.

Back