Old memories but a great Doom3 Mod

And it kept me glued throughout the make over. Wonder where Crimson is these days!

15d53iv.jpg

BWAHAHA!!!, Nice mod!!

Meh, I'm playing the whole thing through with godmode, and the flashlight as the only weapon, and the graphics are so amazing when you can see them! :p

best [486];1032942205 said:
15d53iv.jpg

BWAHAHA!!!, Nice mod!!

Meh, I'm playing the whole thing through with godmode, and the flashlight as the only weapon, and the graphics are so amazing when you can see them! :p

Are you still scared from the creeping monsters :p.

If i'm not mistaken, it's that thread that originally brought me here. So I guess I have CrimsonSky to blame for making me waste the last 3 years here :p

Yeah, that was amazing. Too bad DOOM3 turned out to be such a disappointment.

One of the most amazing mods I had ever seen. Everything else since has been compared to it. Art in motion.

That's my favourite mod of all time. Also, Doom 3 was terribly underrated. I savoured that game like no other.

Normally I look at the actual dates when those mods were posted and I get amazed as to how long it has passed to what seemed like a recent memory.

mashie made a nice Doom3 mod out of a shuttle and it was amazing, look that one up, haha.

I remember watching that thread. Where has stuff like that gone too here? Its sad to see no more sticky worklogs that are so uber its insane.

It was pretty big back then.
Even comparing the mod nowadays it's still pretty awesome

Every post he made showed him doing better and better things to that case.
The Screen, the little led lights on the rocks, the airlock, the steam, the remote, and the removeable CD/HDD tray with intake and outtake fans.

If i'm not mistaken, it's that thread that originally brought me here. So I guess I have CrimsonSky to blame for making me waste the last 3 years here :p

Wow, i think that is the project that started me comming here too.

I remember that fondly too...it was amazing to see new pics up all the time on it...
We should have a "Hall of Fame" sticky thread with some finished pics in it...

STEVE?? Git 'er done!

Back