Old games you would like to see remade.

JustinSane said:
Contra co-op on the Wii would be fun as hell.

hell yeah!!! man theres alotta old co op games I remember playing that i'd love to see.. God oh god where have the co op games gone?!?!

Eerie...I just thought of that, came to post it, and saw you just did.

Solar Winds was awesome. :)

Starcraft just like to see it remade not stupid like WC3 no offense but keep the units small and good just maybe update the effects of the weapons or audio

Glow said:
Starcraft just like to see it remade not stupid like WC3 no offense but keep the units small and good just maybe update the effects of the weapons or audio

i agree, it needs a new engine, better graphics, maybe a new race, and way better multiplayer.

Impossible Mission 1 and 2 by Epyx. I spent years on those games, and never managed to finish it. I don't know anyone who finished it.

But I'd like to see a remake of it.

"Anozza visitor. Stay a while... staaaay foreeeeveeeeer!"

TRS-80 Temple of Apshai or it's sequel Hellfire from Epyx

My favorite game of all time is C64 Mail Order Monsters. I could see that game ported to any console. I'd LOVE to see that one.

Maybe Archon?

I love the Ultima Underworld reference. The FIRST first-person game made. Well before Doom ever came around.

Strife.

An FPS with basic RPG elements, NPC interaction (with a heap of spoken dialogue), rudimentary stealth elements, a continuous game world, branching plot, non-linear missions, multiple endings... and all built on the Doom engine. Had Deus Ex been made in 1996, it would have been Strife.

space quest series or kings quest

I really miss mistakenly sending the characters to horrible deaths.

JustinSane said:
hell yea.

also Final Fantasy 7 remake would give me a reason to buy a PS3.

FF7 remake for the PS3 would make me get it the moment it comes out. I think microsoft bought a licensce to future final fantasy games so we might see some of them released for the xbox 360.
Other games on my list
Golden Eye.
Banjo Kazooie.
Comand and conquer red alert and yuris revenge.
Soul calibur 3 for the xbox
Diablo 2
fallout 1 n 2
Total anihilation.

I want a HD version of Pong.

But seriously, how about, um, Bioforge. Nothing like beating some guy with his own severed arm.

or or or

Syndicate. Persuadatroning a whole bunch of civilians, they arm themselves and unleashing hell, gauss gunning rows of people during a parade.....good times.

Road Rash, now that is a good one, especially if they do a good job with the soundtrack as well.

Be interesting to see a revamped Rise of the Triad. Maybe a decent Blood III as well.

[UPS] Sorce said:
Sewer Shark (Sega CD), that game was hella fun, and it'd be easy to re-do nowadays.

Are you serious? You can't be serious, Sewer Shark was one of the worst games ever. Me? I would love for a Lunar 3 (the Nintendo GBA or DS title doesn't count) or if nothing more a new Spyro the Dragon game.

I'd love it if lucas arts would get off thier dead asses and go back to making kick ass adventure games.

Monkey island series
Full throttle
and some i'm probably forgetting
SCUMM FTW! :D

some games i'd like to see remade:

goldeneye
mechwarrior 4
perfect dark
morrowind
zelda majora's mask
and im still waiting for daikatana 2 :cool:.

NulloModo said:
Are you serious? You can't be serious, Sewer Shark was one of the worst games ever. Me? I would love for a Lunar 3 (the Nintendo GBA or DS title doesn't count) or if nothing more a new Spyro the Dragon game.

I never could beat Sewer Shark. It drove me crazy after a while.

Road Rash in the style of the Burnout 3+ would make me very happy.
Flashback.
Sonic, not in 3d and not on two screens. Just because they can does not mean they should.
King's Quest would be fun as would:
Monkey Island

They'd never get them right though, and would disapoint the fans.

Seeing the remake of Ghosts and Goblins on the PSP has really made me want to have a good version of the game come out on a console that I would buy, like, oh the DS. ;)

Frobozz said:
WingCommander FTW!

Need m0ar space sims!

QFT! I'll add one of my old favorites anyone remember Maniac Mansion?? I know adventure games are dead these days but that game was really fun

Final Fantasy 7

Can you just immigane? I mean.... Everyone would buy a PS3 just for this. It would ALMOST make the 600$ for the system worth it.

raz-0 said:
of course fallout needs another GOOD entry with modern graphics.
May your wish be granted, but just not the "good" part, because this is now a Bethesda Softworks property. D'oh.

I'll go for Road Rash, but I'd rather see Thief 2 receive a complete visual and audio facelift. No major fundamental gameplay aspects changed, just a fairly straightforward technological overhaul.

Other notable considerations are Daggerfall, King's Quest, Blood, Lemmings and possibly Bouncing Babies (that's right - I said Bouncing Babies).

My choices:

Road Rash (great idea guys)
Wizards and Warriors (From where I got my namesake from)
Rise of the Triad (another good one guys)
Maybe another of the SaGa series (FF Legend in the US)
Another Phantasy Star and not one of these MMO styled ones
R.C. Pro Am (with none of that rubber band AI bullshit)
A proper sequel to Super Mario RPG, the Paper Mario games ARENT sequels.
Sequel to Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Phide: Daggerfall with Oblivion graphics... not bad.

Kuros said:
Phide: Daggerfall with Oblivion graphics... not bad.
I was thinking more along the lines of Lord of the Rings graphics. You know, the movies :)

Six to eight years, gentlemen. We'll be there soon.

Star Wars: Rebellion (add the space combat features of Empire @ War)
Starcraft
Deus Ex

Back