Okami HD Coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Okami HD is coming to the PC and modern consoles on December 12th: you can now play the game in a modern widescreen format, or, if you prefer, the original 4:3 screen ratio. For fans of the original release, the team has brought back the original loading screen mini-game where you can earn bonus demon fangs that can be traded for in-game items.

Rooted in Japanese folklore, Okami has you taking the on the role of Amaterasu, the sun goddess, as she embodies the legendary white wolf Shiranui. Your wolf part can tackle, and use a number of different weapons—you’re a legendary wolf after all—while your goddess side brings to the table divine powers of the Celestial Brush, a powerful way to breathe new life to the world around you.

I think they need to rename the wiiu, switch, xbox one, xbox one x, ps4, ps4 pro the "we are too cheap to design new games generation, lets do re-releases" or "annual COD/Madden upgrades".

Xbox has near no exclusives.
Switch doesnt have alot of rpgs yet.
PS4 is a good blend of both but I'm not a fan of the o/s, networking etc.

With games like this, Bayonetta, Vanquish and Rez on modern systems this is an excellent time to be a gamer. I have wanted to try this game out for a long time.

Reactions: Rahh
like this
Crap, I'll be buying this game a 3rd time.
lol! Same, I got it for Wii and PS2 and didn't even boot them up. But with PC the chances of me playing are much higher...

(looks at pile of 460+ games on Steam)

Or have it today with the Wii/PS2 versions and upscaled resolution modes in Dolphin / PCSX2.

Back