OK so now everyone does tilt

thats good i guess, MS keeping up with the rest even though they probably mocked Sony for it. But i don't see the 360 getting a lot of tilt using games. elevenaxis!

meh. maybe it would be cool for a few games (thinking flying games), but I am happy with rumble.

How utterly pointless. Only motion sensing worth having is on the Wii.

How utterly pointless. Only motion sensing worth having is on the Wii.

Time will tell...I know a lot of people, myself included, certainly want a more traditional wii controller. Motion sensing does not have to mean an unnecessarily uncomfortable tv remote with poorly placed buttons.

Ruh roh....now will Sony preach to us about how "tilt" is not that great like they did with rumble when they failed to include it with the PS3 controllers? Oh wait...forgot about Sixaxis and the fact they're bringing rumble back.:D In any case...I have a 360 but don't care if this feature is implemented in future games or not. One of the reasons I didn't run out and shoot somebody in line for the Wii is because I prefer sitting passively in front the game I'm playing while barely moving.;)

edit- watching the clip a second time I realized they were playing Burnout Revenge...one of the few games where hitting traffic cars is all part of the game. Don't sign me up for this gimmick.

For the most part tilt is lame. I really haven't seen it used well on the PS3. It just doesn't feel natural to be using a tradition style controller then shake it when your grabbed by a enemy like in resistance.

The wii is fine because everything was designed around its motion controls.

EDIT: haven't not have. oops

For the most part tilt is lame. I really have seen it used well on the PS3. It just doesn't feel natural to be using a tradition style controller then shake it when your grabbed by a enemy like in resistance.

The wii is fine because everything was designed around its motion controls.

QFT.

I have a 360 and don't see me ever using this function. I just don't tink a tilt function is worth it. As for the Wii, like you said, the system was designed around motion sensing. But for a 360, PS3 controller, I just dont like the idea. Maybe future games will change me mind.

Back