Ok - So a little overboard with the error messages?

The Donut

2[H]4U
I was playing a video today, and when the video finished this error popped up.

A little, over the top, no?

wow_error.JPG

The best error message I ever saw was "Error, Undefined is undefined" or something along those lines. It was my background for a while :D

im sorry, but if flames are not shooting out of one the computers orifices, its not catastrophic, LOL

Direwolf20 said:
The best error message I ever saw was "Error, Undefined is undefined" or something along those lines. It was my background for a while :D
System POST said:
No keyboard or keyboard error. Press any key to continue.
classic:D

Was playing TA:Kingdoms once and, I swear, I got a window saying "Error: A Very Bad Thing just happened." Sent it off to the publishers to see what they made of it, no response.

Cheers.

this is OT but,
Those codecs n stuff need to be stickied, i seen quite a few threads sayin "i can hear audio but cant see anything", "why wont my pr0n play" and all the rest of em.

FPS said:
this is OT but,
Those codecs n stuff need to be stickied, i seen quite a few threads sayin "i can hear audio but cant see anything", "why wont my pr0n play" and all the rest of em.
Good idea. I just started writing a comprehensive multimedia playback FAQ. It should be up tomorrow. :)

FPS said:
"why wont my pr0n play" and all the rest of em.

KingPariah777 said:
I just like being able to see jenna jameson without huge pixelated neon green corruptions all over her.
:p

M11 just PM me a link when done ;)

Back