Ok, I've finally had it. Can ANYBODY tell me where to play BF2, not Counter-Strike?

http://21stcenturywarfare.com/

Worlds largest BF2 tourney. None of the CPL 8v8 mickey mouse gaming that does nothing in taking advantage of BF2. Weekly 30v30, 12 hour long battles. You will not find a higher level of teamwork and skill in any tourney on the web.

6 divisions (3 opp, 3 coal) with about 60-100 members each. Dedicated servers, teamspeak and organizational administrators. Give it a shot.

in a perfect game, players do things to help the team, that happen to increase their score.

how its usually played on pub's, players do things to increase their score, that happen to help the team.

i dont understand why anyone is supprised that a broken game would have broken play online.

I only work alone... :cool:

I love getting my teammates banned from servers... i jump on top of the heli's & run in front of the jets... and then punish them...

do this 3x and i get to watch that nice lil plane of theirs spin out of control because I've gotten them booted from the server and so the plane becomes pilot-less.... HAHAHAHAAH

VICTORY!!!!

if i could find a good team, sure i would stick with them.... but from what i have noticed, everyone is too slow. I capture an average of 9 flags a game, while my squad may capture 3.... with my help. Rediculous.

I swear the game seems like a bunch of newb CS people who think they are good at CS so they try their luck on a "better" game.

Joose said:
I only work alone... :cool:

I love getting my teammates banned from servers... i jump on top of the heli's & run in front of the jets... and then punish them...

do this 3x and i get to watch that nice lil plane of theirs spin out of control because I've gotten them booted from the server and so the plane becomes pilot-less.... HAHAHAHAAH

VICTORY!!!!

Yeah, we're all very proud you can act like a 13 year old, and we're all very aware you do it (and talk about it here) as a painfully transparent attempt at getting attention.

However, this has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with my thread, so if you'd kindly STFU and leave, that'd be great.

finalgt said:
My strategy is pretty similar, but slightly different. I uninstall the game and wait for it to not suck. It's more frustrating than fun. :)

My strategy is similar too. Let you guys beta test, while I don't buy the game. I'll keep playing WoW until they:
1) Allow me to enter servers through x-fire so I know there are people on a server who can work as a team that I can play with
2) Allow me to join server where I don't have to 'grind experience' just to enjoy content of the game (try out commander and/or use unlocked weapons)

Until then I'll let the game sit on the shelf at Fry's and depreciate there instead of on my bookshelf.

finalgt said:
Yeah, we're all very proud you can act like a 13 year old, and we're all very aware you do it (and talk about it here) as a painfully transparent attempt at getting attention.

However, this has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with my thread, so if you'd kindly STFU and leave, that'd be great.

:eek: DISGRATZIAD!!!

i just want to be friends with you. What server do you play on? :D

I'll bring my medic buddy with me so we can revive/kill you over and over. We will have great times and become the best of friends. C4 is fun!!!!!!

Concillian said:
My strategy is similar too. Let you guys beta test, while I don't buy the game. I'll keep playing WoW until they:
1) Allow me to enter servers through x-fire so I know there are people on a server who can work as a team that I can play with
2) Allow me to join server where I don't have to 'grind experience' just to enjoy content of the game (try out commander and/or use unlocked weapons)

Until then I'll let the game sit on the shelf at Fry's and depreciate there instead of on my bookshelf.
How is much of what you said about Battlefield 2 much different from World of Warcraft?
MMORPGs are pretty much a permanent pay to play beta test. Alterac Valley is basically a bunch of lone wolves trying to pad their score. And the last time I checked.. there is also grinding for exp and loot in World of Warcraft..

Don't take my comments personally.. I'm just messing around with ya. :)
(I own both and enjoy them immensely)

finalgt said:

I agree. I think his uncle stole his manhood......

[RCKY] Thor said:
http://21stcenturywarfare.com/

Worlds largest BF2 tourney. None of the CPL 8v8 mickey mouse gaming that does nothing in taking advantage of BF2. Weekly 30v30, 12 hour long battles. You will not find a higher level of teamwork and skill in any tourney on the web.

6 divisions (3 opp, 3 coal) with about 60-100 members each. Dedicated servers, teamspeak and organizational administrators. Give it a shot.

You know it was fun for a time... But I have no time for such things... Out of town more so now than in town. Going to LA Tuesday... bleh....

And you Thor, need to get out more. ;)

Joose said:
you guys are so cool. i guess i will make you my beeeches!

Lol, this guy is the worst myg0t ever...
Seriously, they're fucking funny enough as it is with this "R4G3D" shit, but i've not seen anyone do it as badly as this. Go on, fuck off, you pathetic waste of space. Seriously, i feel embarassed for you
:D

Back