ok, got a buying dilemma

Nephandus

Weaksauce
well i've finally got enough money to get me a monitor...now i'm stuck between 2 different panels

the acer f-20 or the viewsonic 2025wm

I know i should just make the decision myself, but i just can't seem to decide..I know the acer has crystalbrite, but that's a non issue for me, doesn't matter either way. So basically I'm asking you fine people here to give me your recommendations..thanks

go for the acer al2032wa it rocks!!!. its the same as the ferrari model but without the badge and t.v tuner and £££ cheaper. just by your own separate digital tv tuner. unless you really like the look of the ferrari and have cash to burn why not?? good on ya if you have :D

Ive got the viewsonic, and its beautiful. Ive never had a screen as nice as it is, and I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. I came from dual 17" CRT's tho, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Oh yeah, Im noticing way more in pictures than I ever have before... Could be because my 17's were about 8 years old :p

-Cameron

well looks like my wife made the decision for me...she ordered the viewsonic..it should be here in a couple days...thanks for your replies

Back