Ok BFG You've beyond lost a customer...CARD #5 DOA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but you forget taht the initial power recomendations for the Ultra/6 series cards did not hold ground due to some last min power tweaking NV was able to make to the NV40 core, and publically said that it would not be the powerhog it was initially reported to be. if the Ultra really consumed 200w, Shuttle people would be a world of hurt with their 250w supplies, which were very mainstream at the time the ultra was released. i believe it was the biggest model avaliable. people were running GT's at 400/1.1 and above with no problems... and this is with 100+ TDP processors running in there too.

lithium726 said:
yes, but you forget taht the initial power recomendations for the Ultra/6 series cards did not hold ground due to some last min power tweaking NV was able to make to the NV40 core, and publically said that it would not be the powerhog it was initially reported to be. if the Ultra really consumed 200w, Shuttle people would be a world of hurt with their 250w supplies, which were very mainstream at the time the ultra was released. i believe it was the biggest model avaliable. people were running GT's at 400/1.1 and above with no problems... and this is with 100+ TDP processors running in there too.

That's true and I never saw any revised engineering sheets after this. Either way the FX 5200xxx cards are a joke compared to 6800xxx cards in power consumption or to use them as a point of reference, agreed? For RtStrider to say... But my fx 5200 works is not a good point of reference saying that it must be the 6800GT OC card. That and a combination of like 12 other things would be acceptable but he's holding onto that and saying that because of that it's obvious it's the card. The only other concrete thing is that one of the cards failed in his friends PC.

Lord_Exodia said:
That's true and I never saw any revised engineering sheets after this. Either way the FX 5200xxx cards are a joke compared to 6800xxx cards in power consumption or to use them as a point of reference, agreed? For RtStrider to say... But my fx 5200 works is not a good point of reference saying that it must be the 6800GT OC card. That and a combination of like 12 other things would be acceptable but he's holding onto that and saying that because of that it's obvious it's the card. The only other concrete thing is that one of the cards failed in his friends PC.

Yeh I agree, the difference in power requirements between the 5200 and 6800 is big. But as you've said one of the cards failed in his friends PC.

It's either BFG doing a really shitey job with there refurbished cards, user error, or hardware incompatibility. But as the OP has stated he's been installing it in a safe and consistent mannor. Theres something definetly weird going on. My first guess would be power, but one failed in his friends PC, so that sort of cancel's that out (unless they both have dodgy PSU's).

Good luck.

Shadow27 said:
Yeh I agree, the difference in power requirements between the 5200 and 6800 is big. But as you've said one of the cards failed in his friends PC.

It's either BFG doing a really shitey job with there refurbished cards, user error, or hardware incompatibility. But as the OP has stated he's been installing it in a safe and consistent mannor. Theres something definetly weird going on. My first guess would be power, but one failed in his friends PC, so that sort of cancel's that out (unless they both have dodgy PSU's).

Good luck.

All we can do I speculate I guess, I'm guessing that he has a bad mobo that is frying these cards. Only because I have to give BFG the bennefit of the doubt that they are not sending 5 bad cards in a row. The chances of that are very slim. The EVP of BFG I think his name is Mark Shenkleman or something like that personally tested one and after it proved stable and 100% operational he sent him the card only for his computer to shread it in a few days. I notice he is installing it safely but I think something other than user error is going on here. Maybe deathstar is the perfect name for his rig. :D

Before he puts the New in box retail card in his system I would strongly suggest he gets rid of his mobo and PSU and either gets new ones or RMA's them to rule them out. Or we'll be seeing a new thread titled Deathstar Shreads card # 6

Wow, holy shit. I just got a BFG 7800GTX OC. It has yet to arrive here but damn. This sucks. Rtstrider, just get a damn new card and if it fries, then trash the system. Btw, ASUS and BFG don't go too well together. My friend had a 6800GT OC in an ASUS A8N SLi Dlx and it gave him blue screens. Turned out it was a PSU issue. Now I have run an eVGA 6800GT and a PNY 6800GT in a 300W Codegen PSU w/ gaming sessions upwards of 4-5 hours but BFG wouldn't even post in a Macron 400W PSU (which is definitely better than Codegen 300W and macron even powered an X800 XT PE, 6800GT, 9800XT etc).

So all in all, if your PSU for the BFG 6800GT is less than 480Watts, it would be nice to upgrade that since that was the least I could run the BFG in. Thermaltake 480W Purepower PSU. Hope this helps.

Jerunk said:
Go to bestbuy, buy 6800gt off the shelf, test.

Return next day.

CompUSSR has a decent return policy as well..
Try a retail card and see how that goes..

Met-AL said:

As I mentioned earlier some results vary from review to review. Here is the exact card The OP Has. Consuming upwards of 110Watts.

http://techreport.com/reviews/2004q3/geforce6800-comparo/index.x?pg=11

this is a more realistic power consumption model for a 6800 series card. Xbit seems to be off quite a bit although it doesn't stop me from reading their reviews. The 6800xxx cards pull almost 65 watts idle. Notice the Load it up over 200 Watts.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=844691

That's the figures that the folks like Ice Czar are recommending in the PSU stickies in the PSU forum. I think they know their stuff.

But, if you want to just say that its accurate so your 200watt claim above doesn't look so rediculous, that's fine.

Go look at the two different sites testing methods... I would say x-bit labs is the right one.

Met-AL said:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=844691

That's the figures that the folks like Ice Czar are recommending in the PSU stickies in the PSU forum. I think they know their stuff.

But, if you want to just say that its accurate so your 200watt claim above doesn't look so rediculous, that's fine.

Saying it takes over 200watts max when many review and internal engineering documents showed this isn't as rediculous in saying that a 6800xxx card pulls only 65 watts max. :D 2[H]4 Who?

Met-AL said:
The evidence show 65 watts. Not 200watts.

Then let me ask you a question Mr Expert. The 6800GT PCI express card which is identical specwise to the agp card has a power connector on it. Being that PCI express X16 slots can give up to 75Watts a full 10 watts more than you claim.

http://www.maxim-ic.com/appnotes.cfm/appnote_number/3605

Why do you think it has the power Cnnnector on the card? hmm. Listen I'm in this field, yknow Nvidia Graphic cards, I do this for a living, you can't fathom how much more about this I know than you. Different IQ settings from the card will show different power consumption results. The 65 watts was a modest result from a non intense test. If what you are saying is true there would be no power connector on the PCI express version of the card.

And they have yet to call me back...I've been on hold upwards of 1 hour.....BFG I'm through with you for real this time, and your card is happily going on ebay...Thank you and have a nice day....

Lord_Exodia said:
Then let me ask you a question Mr Expert. The 6800GT PCI express card which is identical specwise to the agp card has a power connector on it. Being that PCI express X16 slots can give up to 75Watts a full 10 watts more than you claim.

http://www.maxim-ic.com/appnotes.cfm/appnote_number/3605

Why do you think it has the power Cnnnector on the card? hmm. Listen I'm in this field, yknow Nvidia Graphic cards, I do this for a living, you can't fathom how much more about this I know than you. Different IQ settings from the card will show different power consumption results. The 65 watts was a modest result from a non intense test. If what you are saying is true there would be no power connector on the PCI express version of the card.

You know so much, but you link Tech Reports for your reference on power draw...

Go with EVGA.

Just ordered one....I'm accepting offers as of now for the rma card (BFG)I recieve...So PM away with any offers...If I don't get any offers I like, lol, I might just sell it on ebay...Maybe I can get a pm that will change my mind though.....

Met-AL said:
You know so much, but you link Tech Reports for your reference on power draw...

Met-AL I was a bit harsh before in some of my rebuttals, sometimes It's annoying being modest about your knowledge on a topic. It's especially annoying when someone challenges you with something that is totally ludicrous. 65 watts is way too low for a geforce 6800GT OC. I think I've proved my point to anyone who would read the last few exchanges that we've had. People in the forums know me as someone with nothing to prove, I just had to call your claim on the BS it is. I'll leave it at that.

Now I've been thinking.....Do you think the heatsink on the bfg is heavy enough to pull the card down out of the socket, even after it's been screwed into the case? In lamens terms...Could it pull the card down with the bottom part of the card making contact with the AGP slot, and the top part making minimal contact with the slot? And if so would warranty cover that?

Lord_Exodia said:
Met-AL I was a bit harsh before in some of my rebuttals, sometimes It's annoying being modest about your knowledge on a topic. It's especially annoying when someone challenges you with something that is totally ludicrous. 65 watts is way too low for a geforce 6800GT OC. I think I've proved my point to anyone who would read the last few exchanges that we've had. People in the forums know me as someone with nothing to prove, I just had to call your claim on the BS it is. I'll leave it at that.

Go read read his method of testing. http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/display/ati-powercons.html . How more precise does it have to be?

I think BFG is jsut getting back at us all for RMAin dead cards form OVerclcoking lol

Met-AL said:
Go read read his method of testing. http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/display/ati-powercons.html . How more precise does it have to be?

Either is fine enough to get results. It doesn't matter how they were tested the results on my link make more sence. 65watts I mean are you kidding me? Dude seriously think about that for a minute. If that was the case the minimum requirement for these cards would be a 200 watt power supply on a basic setup.

***Answer this one if you are adement on your claims***

The 6800GT PCI express card which is identical specwise to the agp card has a power connector on it. Being that PCI express X16 slots can give up to 75Watts a full 10 watts more than you claim.
Why do you think it has the power Connector on the card? If what your saying is right then are you saying there is no need to connect the power to the card?

It's not a matter on test results, here it's a matter of common sense. Noone here in this or any forum will believe that the maximum power consumption of a 6800GT OC is 65 watts in any and all applications, with any and all Image Quality settings. I think the geforce 3 Ti 500 probably had that type of consumption.

Lord_Exodia said:
Either is fine enough to get results. It doesn't matter how they were tested the results on my link make more sence. 65watts I mean are you kidding me? Dude seriously think about that for a minute. If that was the case the minimum requirement for these cards would be a 200 watt power supply on a basic setup.

***Answer this one if you are adement on your claims***

The 6800GT PCI express card which is identical specwise to the agp card has a power connector on it. Being that PCI express X16 slots can give up to 75Watts a full 10 watts more than you claim.
Why do you think it has the power Connector on the card? If what your saying is right then are you saying there is no need to connect the power to the card?

It's not a matter on test results, here it's a matter of common sense. Noone here in this or any forum will believe that the maximum power consumption of a 6800GT OC is 65 watts in any and all applications, with any and all Image Quality settings. I think the geforce 3 Ti 500 probably had that type of consumption.

You believe your "common sense" and I will believe the scientific test results shown in the article.

Lord_Exodia said:
As I mentioned earlier some results vary from review to review. Here is the exact card The OP Has. Consuming upwards of 110Watts.

http://techreport.com/reviews/2004q3/geforce6800-comparo/index.x?pg=11

this is a more realistic power consumption model for a 6800 series card. Xbit seems to be off quite a bit although it doesn't stop me from reading their reviews. The 6800xxx cards pull almost 65 watts idle. Notice the Load it up over 200 Watts.
techreport shows TOTAL WATTS FOR THE SYSTEM not just the video card. for example look at the 6800 on that chart it uses 172 watts under load. a 6800 doesnt need a power connector because that is for the TOTAL SYSTEM not just the card. a 6800gt does need one because it is close to the 75watt spec for pci-e and allows room for overclocking. i swear the people with the most posts are the ones with the worst info and advice. it scares me that you act so smart and brag that you are in this field. please do more reading and less posting.

trek554 said:
techreport shows TOTAL WATTS FOR THE SYSTEM not just the video card. for example look at the 6800 on that chart it uses 172 watts under load. a 6800 doesnt need a power connector because that is for the TOTAL SYSTEM not just the card. a 6800gt does need one because it is close to the 75watt spec for pci-e and allows room for overclocking. i swear the people with the most posts are the ones with the worst info and advice. it scares me that you act so smart and brag that you are in this field. please do more reading and less posting.

Lemme guess a friend of the other guy, ROFL did he PM you and ask for help. Both of you guys are misinformed.

The 6800xxx is the most power consuming cards to date. That is a fact. The 6800 Ultra even takes more power than a 7800GTX. We are talking about the 6800GT not the 6800 Not only is it much slower has less active pipes but it also has only gddr not gddr 3. And the pcie version doesn't have a power connector but notice you can't unlock the extra 4 pipelines with rivatuner on the pcie version and why do you think that is? The 6800GT and the Ultra have a power connector even in pcie for a reason. The fact that both of you guys challenge that shows how some people here are [H] and some aren't. If you dont plug the power into the cards you will get the following type of message; The nvidia system sentinel has detected that your nvidia powered videocard is not receiving sufficient power and will lower it's performance to prevent damage to your computer. If it didn't need more than 75 watts you wouldn't get that message now would you. You guys should read up on the 6800xxx series. The cards may not pull up to 203 watts because as mentioned earlier by a more educated poster than you 2 guys they revised them just before launch. Initial power requirements were 480watts on a basic setup. Then down to 350 watts where they are now. I believe that they pull at or above 130 watts under full load with max iq 8xaa 16x af high quality 1600x1200 or <. You guys can believe what you want.

Lord_Exodia said:
Lemme guess a friend of the other guy, ROFL did he PM you and ask for help. Both of you guys are misinformed.

The 6800xxx is the most power consuming cards to date. That is a fact. The 6800 Ultra even takes more power than a 7800GTX. We are talking about the 6800GT not the 6800. That and the Ultra have a power connector even in pcie for a reason. The fact that both of you guys challenge that shows how some people here are [H] and some aren't. You guys should read up on the 6800xxx series. The cards may not pull up to 203 watts because as mentioned earlier by a more educated poster than you 2 guys they revised them just before launch. Initial power requirements were 480watts on a basic setup. Then down to 350 watts where they are now. I believe that they pull at or above 130 watts under full load with max iq 8xaa 16x af high quality. You guys can believe what you want.

You have not posted one piece of evidence to dispute X-Bit's results except that article from Tech Report that doesn't even show how much the cards draw, but instead the entire system. You want us to believe you, a screen reader that does RMA's for a video card company, or a review where the reviewer actually tested the actual current draw on the video cards. Not going to happen.

The very fact that the link I posted is from a FAQ posted by Ice Czar adds credibility to it far past your self proclaimed expertness in the field of video card RMA tech support.

Met-AL said:
You have not posted one piece of evidence to dispute X-Bit's results except that article from Tech Report that doesn't even show how much the cards draw, but instead the entire system. You want us to believe you, a screen reader that does RMA's for a video card company, or a review where the reviewer actually tested the actual current draw on the video cards. Not going to happen.

The very fact that the link I posted is from a FAQ posted by Ice Czar adds credibility to it far past your self proclaimed expertness in the field of video card RMA tech support.

Most of the statements I made are proven by the common sense facts I listed. Say what you want to say to sleep better at night.

Lord_Exodia said:
Most of the statements I made are proven by the common sense facts I listed. Say what you want to say to sleep better at night.
I TOLD YOU THAT SITE SAID TOTAL SYSTEM POWER CONSUMPTION. the site says:" I whipped out my trusty watt meter and measured overall system power consumption at idle and under load". CAN YOU READ it says OVERALL not video card consumption. i know we are talking about the 6800gt but i was showing that using your logic the standard 6800 would need a power connector. no video card uses 200 watts by itself. you are WRONG. look at every psu calculator and every site that has measured power consumption. using your logic a 350 watt psu would never be enough since you think that the card by itself uses 200 watts. these cards are in plenty of sff with less than 300watt power supplies and we all know a psu doesnt really supply any where near full wattage listed at all times. you dont know what you are talking about.

trek554 said:
I TOLD YOU THAT SITE SAID TOTAL SYSTEM POWER CONSUMPTION. the site says:," I whipped out my trusty watt meter and measured overall system power consumption at idle and under load". CAN YOU READ it says OVERALL not video card consumption. i know we are talking about the 6800gt but i was showing that using your logic the standard 6800 would need a power connector. no video card uses 200 watts by itself. you are WRONG. look at every psu calculator and every site that has measured power consumption. using your logic a 350 watt psu would never be enough since you think that the card by itself uses 200 watts. you dont know what you are talking about.

Before you 2 guys even began posting in this thread I was updated that the cards were revised before being released and then even remebered it afterwards. As I mentioned earlier. I believe the cards pull at around 130 watts under full load, different scenarios can bring about different consumption results. Again you 2 choose to ignore the facts I post as they are not in your best interests :rolleyes: It is you who do not know what your talking about, read up on the 6800xxx series and then come back and talk to me. :eek:

Lord_Exodia said:
Before you 2 guys even began posting I was updated that the cards were revised before being released and then even remebered it afterwards. As I mentioned earlier. I believe the cards pull at around 130 watts under full load, different scenarios can bring about different consumption results. Again you 2 choose to ignore the facts I post as they are not in your best interests :rolleyes: It is you who do not know what your talking about.
we can show links to sites that have tested and you have NOTHING to prove your point. do you think every site is wrong but you are right? here is another link for you of a psu calculator. http://www.extreme.outervision.com/index.jsp it lists the 6800gt at 75watt max and a 6800ultra at 105watts max. thats along way from 200 watts for a 6800gt. oh wait i noticed you are not defending the 200watt claim any more. well atleast your 130watt thoughts are closer to reality. here is another site. http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cach...s=2&c=7&t=6309+6800gt+power+consumption&hl=en. they say 6800gt only needs 55 watts under load. i have looked at 5 or 6 sites tonight and the highest i have found so far is 75 watts under load for the 6800gt. again where is your proof.

trek554 said:
we can show links to sites that have tested and you have NOTHING to prove your point. do you think every site is wrong but you are right? here is another link for you of a psu calculator. http://www.extreme.outervision.com/index.jsp it lists the 6800gt at 75watt max and a 6800ultra at 105watts max. thats along way from 200 watts for a 6800gt. oh wait i noticed you are not defending the 200watt claim any more. well atleast your 130watt thoughts are closer to reality.

And I've been at 130 watts since before you and Met-AL began this BS post battle. Read the thread from beginning before you post. Learn that now while at noob status or more people will be misunderstood and forced to endure your enless and utterly pittiful rhetoric. I posted facts. Look at the last few posts. The error message when the power is not connected when 65 watts is what the card requires:eek:, The original 480watt requirment, then to be revised to 350, the fact that I see engineering documentation, the fact that you guys are noobs who read forums to build your knowledge. Are a few of many facts. There are more for anyone in this entire forum to go back and read. Bold statements like "you dont know what your talking about" or the people with the most posts... are funny to me because when you can't fix your videocard it's a guy like me that you call and fixes your problem and during the support session corrects you on so many misconceptions that you have read from your forum dabbling.

Lord_Exodia said:
And I've been at 130 watts since before you and Met-AL began this BS post battle. Read the thread from beginning before you post. Learn that now while at noob status or more people will be misunderstood and forced to endure your enless and utterly pittiful rhetoric. I posted facts. Look at the last few posts. The error message when the power is not connected when 65 watts is what the card requires:eek:, The original 480watt requirment, then to be revised to 350, the fact that I see engineering documentation, the fact that you guys are noobs who read forums to build your knowledge. Are a few of many facts. There are more for anyone in this entire forum to go back and read. Bold statements like "you dont know what your talking about" or the people with the most posts... are funny to me because when you can't fix your videocard it's a guy like me that you call and fixes your problem and during the support session corrects you on so many misconceptions that you have read from your forum dabbling.
post links. the link you posted earlier said TOTAL system not video card. have you even read your own damn links?? one more time. the link you posted earlier said TOTAL system not video card. how many fucking times have i said that?? i posted some links to prove my point. EVERY SINGLE SITE ON THE INTERNET SAYS BETWEEN 55 TO 75 TOTAL WATTS UNDER LOAD FOR THE 6800GT. the original reason nvidia had a 480 watt psu requirement is because so many people have cheap or low quality power supplies that claim 480 watts. since you claim to be in the business you should know that. a quality 350 watt is all that is needed unless you have tons of drives or specific motherboard requirements.

trek554 said:
post links. the link you posted earlier said TOTAL system not video card. how many fucking times have i said that?? i posted some to prove my point. the original reason nvidia had a 480 watt psu requirement is because so many people have cheap or low quality power supplies that claim 480 watts. since you claim to be in the business you should know that. a quality 350 watt is all that is needed unless you have tons of drives or specific motherboard requirements.

I dont need to post links, the facts were in my comments. They are facts and they make it a common sense issue. These are facts than any forum member knows to be true. Unplug the power from your 6800GT and voila a error message from the nvidia system sentinel upon bootup. Do you need a link for that? It's not worth my time if you do. It is true that there are alot of crappy psu's out there but that is not the only reason nvidia put 480 watts as the initial requirement for the 6800 Ultra. A good 350 watt is all you need for that card on a basic setup. As it's not only wattage that matters but amperage that plays a huge role too. In these websites Xbit, Tech report, etc.. even game benchmarks on similarly equipped systems are inconsistent. I have read power requirements on the card at 130 or more even, I've seen it lower as well. A link battle is gonna do nothing, I have come to this conclusion a long time ago. All I have to say is, "I don't think Xbit is reliable" and then show you a link of another site showing a different consumption and you will say "they suck" Cold hard facts do the talking. I don't need proof to completely splash you on this forum (which by the way isn't very difficult) as the simple facts I post do that by themselves.

Lord_Exodia said:
I dont need to post links, the facts were in my comments. They are facts and they make it a common sense issue. These are facts than any forum member knows to be true. Unplug the power from your 6800GT and voila a error message from the nvidia system sentinel upon bootup. Do you need a link for that? It's not worth my time if you do. It is true that there are alot of crappy psu's out there but that is not the only reason nvidia put 480 watts as the initial requirement for the 6800 Ultra. A good 350 watt is all you need for that card on a basic setup. As it's not only wattage that matters but amperage that plays a huge role too. In these websites Xbit, Tech report, etc.. even game benchmarks on similarly equipped systems are inconsistent. I have read power requirements on the card at 130 or more even, I've seen it lower as well. A link battle is gonna do nothing, I have come to this conclusion a long time ago. All I have to say is, "I don't think Xbit is reliable" and then show you a link of another site showing a different consumption and you will say "they suck" Cold hard facts do the talking. I don't need proof to completely splash you on this forum (which by the way isn't very difficult) as the simple facts I post do that by themselves.
thanks for not proving anything. the only link you posted only proved what i was saying and didnt help prove your point one bit. the comment i made about the 480 watt psu actually came from nvidia so that is what they said as one of their reasons. Ujesh Desai: "We have to spec our products for the absolute worst case, not the best. Marginal power supplies and poorly ventilated cases must be taken in to account. We are traditionally over-cautious about our minimum specifications, and this is no exception. Now that we have had more time with the GPU we are getting a better feel for its capabilities, tolerances and resource requirements." see that was one of the reasons.

trek554 said:
thanks for not proving anything. the only link you posted only proved what i was saying and didnt help prove your point one bit. the comment i made about the 480 watt psu actually came from nvidia so that is what they said.

Your links prove nothing either, I read it, there is so much room for error because he used a home made Shunt.

That is not the only thing nvidia said that 480 watt requirement. They said the card pulls more power than any card before it as well. ;) And today it still pulls more wattage than anything after it too.

WTF is the difference, if you have a shit PSU in the first place, no matter how many watt's you have, it's still shit.

Lord_Exodia said:
Your links prove nothing either, I read it, there is so much room for error because he used a home made Shunt.

That is not the only thing nvidia said that 480 watt requirement. They said the card pulls more power than any card before it as well. ;) And today it still pulls more wattage than anything after it too.
READ THE FUCKING LINKS. the 6800gt uses a little more than half the watts of a 7800gtx512. of course you wont read anything. i would love to see how you write a paper for college.....sources, i dont need no stinkin sources.

trek554 said:
READ THE FUCKING LINKS. the 6800gt uses a little more than half the watts of a 7800gtx512. of course you want read anything. i would love to see how you write a paper for college.....sources, i dont need no stinkin sources.

The GT didn't have the power problem that the ultra did. LOL we were taking about the Ultra or at least I was. The ultra is the most power consuming video card out there. The 7800GTX is 512 MB and probably pulls less than the uber rare 6800Ultra 512MB card. I have read your links, shit when they originally came out and now again. Come off it dude. Just because it is on the internet doesn't mean it's the "word of god" Do you believe everything you read on the internet. If I told you I was 9ft tall you would believe me If I had a link to prove it right? :D Come off it brother, seriously

Lord_Exodia said:
The GT didn't have the power problem that the ultra did. LOL we were taking about the Ultra or at least I was. The ultra is the most power consuming video card out there. The 7800GTX is 512 MB and probably pulls less than the uber rare 6800Ultra 512MB card. I have read your links, shit when they originally came out and now again. Come off it dude. Just because it is on the internet doesn't mean it's the "word of god" Do you believe everything you read on the internet. If I told you I was 9ft tall you would believe me If I had a link to prove it right? :D Come off it brother, seriously
i thought you were talking about the gt. thats what you said earlier. of course i dont believe everything i read but when every site says basically the same thing it has to be some merit to it. there is nothing to back up your claims yet you are sticking to it. lets call it quits. we will agree that 6800ultra uses 100watts OR MORE. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back