Oh snap, I think it's a first for me

What do you mean by 'dropped'?

Do you mean --

Stanford server 'dropped' a big WU onto your machine? -or-

Your folding client corrupted the WU and so the WU was 'dropped' into the recycle bin and now your folding client is crunching away on a different WU --or--

Your folding client finished crunching away the big WU and 'dropped' it back into the Stanford server??

Clarification is required if you are asking for help or advice.

GwilyaGwees

Hito Bahadur

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2006
I'm thinking by the "check it out" comment that he means he just got credited with the points for his first 600 pointer.

Congrats man! It's always neat to see a huge bump in points like that.

bpimmerman

[H]ard|Gawd
GwilyaGwees said:
What do you mean by 'dropped'?

Do you mean --

Stanford server 'dropped' a big WU onto your machine? -or-

Your folding client corrupted the WU and so the WU was 'dropped' into the recycle bin and now your folding client is crunching away on a different WU --or--

Your folding client finished crunching away the big WU and 'dropped' it back into the Stanford server??

Clarification is required if you are asking for help or advice.

GwilyaGwees

hahah....cmon man, ya gotta get with the words of the times.

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
It's always nice to get those 600 pointers. I got one as the first WU :eek:

Shadowchild

Limp Gawd
Heh heh. Good ol' 600 pointers. My parent's new comp, P43.2 with HT, got borged the day it showed up. Two clients running, first 3 units for each were all 600 pointers. I was like :D . Except now my A643400+@2.2 is making up for it with a string of tinkers and gromacs.

SmokeRngs

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2008
You lucky bastards. My work P4 2.8 is choking on a 37 point Tinker at the moment. This thing is netting less PPD than my Duron 1 Ghz I have no matter what protein it's chewing on. Man, I hope this thing gets over the problem that it has and spits out the WU sooner than it's saying it will. And hopefully after that pick up a 600 pointer since it's been feeding on a steady diet of 241 point Tinkers lately. My AMD systems haven't had a problem picking up 600 pointers lately it seems. That's a good thing.

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
sadly none of the p3s picked up a 600 :(

work comps still spittin qmds out though. :eek: