OH NOEs!

I'll save a click-thru.

"It turns out that the release date we posted an hour ago is just speculation, even though it came directly from an Atari Employee. Time to slip Unreal Tournament 2004 back to "When it's done" status. Stay tuned though folks, I'm sure the official annoucement isn't too far off, we hope."

Originally posted by Torgo
I'll save a click-thru.

"It turns out that the release date we posted an hour ago is just speculation, even though it came directly from an Atari Employee. Time to slip Unreal Tournament 2004 back to "When it's done" status. Stay tuned though folks, I'm sure the official annoucement isn't too far off, we hope."

ROFL... no no, seriously I'm laughing so hard. a;lkf;ja;dsfkj

OK, wow, this kinda crap never gets old. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dss64662
this is happening more and more often... not a good thing:(
Sam and max
OZ

Both were cancelled today

i really wish game makers would just STFU until the game has gone gold, no more of this taunting and then delaying crap.

No, I'm pretty sure a game won't get cancelled after it goes gold even if its publisher's company is headed by a monkey.

A dumb monkey.

Or George W. Bush.

Originally posted by finalgt
No, I'm pretty sure a game won't get cancelled after it goes gold even if its publisher's company is headed by a monkey.

A dumb monkey.

Or George W. Bush.

or a rabbit...a dumb rabbit with a bugs bunny elongated face....

or John Kerry

Originally posted by computerpro3
or a rabbit...a dumb rabbit with a bugs bunny elongated face....

or John Kerry

Or a scruffy man, a dumb scruffy man that drinks non stop

Or Nader.

See what I'm getting at this?

Oh and George W. Bush is a dumb ass.....:D

Originally posted by Xenomaniac

Oh and George W. Bush is a dumb ass.....:D

if he is a dumbass how come he attended yale and got a Masters from harvard. Have you been to those schools?

I hate it when "uninformed" people untrue statements...

Plus, I don't care if you have a trillion dollars...u have to be smart to get elected President. Look at some examples in history of rich men that never got elected...trump, for one comes to mind.

UT2004 has already gone gold, the only reason they would delay the release now is if something severe got fucked up.

I am beginning to believe the that the game developers are just, holding back to release junk. I have been waiting for STALKER to be released. It has now been dropped back to Sept, it was supposed to come out this month originally. I see the majority of the gaming industry as, gougers and, theivs. What we need to do is boycott new releases till we get some great games. Granted we might have to play some old games for awhile, to fight lifes boredom but, we actually may see some pay back.

Originally posted by Joves
I am beginning to believe the that the game developers are just, holding back to release junk. I have been waiting for STALKER to be released. It has now been dropped back to Sept, it was supposed to come out this month originally. I see the majority of the gaming industry as, gougers and, theivs. What we need to do is boycott new releases till we get some great games. Granted we might have to play some old games for awhile, to fight lifes boredom but, we actually may see some pay back.

I don't much care about the delays of games. I choose not to follow all of the hype you see everywhere for games. I mean personally, i really don't care when HL2 or Doom 3 comes out. When it comes out, I'll play them for sure, but for the time being, I could care less about them, and other games like them

if he is a dumbass how come he attended yale and got a Masters from harvard. Have you been to those schools?

Plus, I don't care if you have a trillion dollars...u have to be smart to get elected President. Look at some examples in history of rich men that never got elected...trump, for one comes to mind.

You do know he had a lower C average, right? It takes no effort to become president if your daddy was best freinds with all the old fart politicians either.

Wow, you get mad at uninformed people yet you don't seem to understand presidency very well. He got elected mostly on " well gee shucks, he's just like me, I'd like to be president."

http://www.dubyaspeak.com/

Tell me he's smart after reading that..

ggpo

Man. I just finished replaying Sam and Max so I would be ready for the new game. I even heard they had hired the same voice actors.
Too bad, it was a very funny game.

For anyone who doesn't know: Going gold means that the developer has made a gold master of the game to send to the distributor, whose only job is to make copies from said master disc, package, and distribute it. If a game has "gone gold" and there is some catastrophic reason to stop the game from shipping, the developers would just release a patch (there was a recent high-profile title that had a patch out before the game hit shelves... I forgot the name though, but stuff like that happens all the time). Only in the console world would a recall from that point be issued (because there's no patching).

One word: Bushism.

For those of you not in the know: It's a euphemism meaning Bush is a fucking retard who can't speak.

Also, presidents that have campaigned based on intellectualism have lost. The guy who wins is generally:
A) The most well funded (ie. not the richest personally, but has the most funding for his campaign)
B) Promoted as a down-to-earth, god-fearing person (ie. WASP-M).

Back