Official Xbox Magazine Disc 1?

stop!theradio

2[H]4U
If I remember correctly, the very first OXM demo disc was only watchable videos and had a few interviews on it, one with Seamus Blackley. I've been trying to get a hold of those interviews. I've just wanted to watch them lately but cannot, for the life of me, find the interviews anywhere - youtube, torrent, even the official xbox magazine site.

Now I did own that disc but really have no idea how the whole legal situation on this would work. I don't THINK it would be an issue or considered "illegal" to download the disc as you can't even order it anywhere anymore. If I'm wrong, though, please let me know. But if not - does anyone here have a link to the interviews? Or a link to a torrent containing the demo disc?

Thanks! :)

As far as I remember, they were all videos that were distributed on the net before the magazine even came out. Also, they said nothing really other than their vision for the Xbox was to make developing games easy for the programmers and not a PITA like the PS2. Anywho, all the forfathers of the Xbox are now gone. The Xbox 360 did great because of great guidance (which is rare for MS). I wonder how well the Xbox 3 will do.

As far as I remember, they were all videos that were distributed on the net before the magazine even came out. Also, they said nothing really other than their vision for the Xbox was to make developing games easy for the programmers and not a PITA like the PS2. Anywho, all the forfathers of the Xbox are now gone. The Xbox 360 did great because of great guidance (which is rare for MS). I wonder how well the Xbox 3 will do.
I thought the 360 did great because it was the only next-gen console for almost a year and then it just snowballed.

Thanks for the insight, but I'm wondering if anyone has links to the videos or the disc itself.

This has nothing to do with the 360 or how well any other console did or how hard a console was to code for - lets not have this get all off topic.

Had you posted this a couple months ago I could have sent you my copy, as I had every issue of OXM until a few months into the 360's life. Unfortunately I ended up getting rid of all the magazines and discs.

Back