Official PS5 Thread

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
Shows how much you pay attention to sales on PSN. They're pretty equivalent to the constant Steam sales and have been for the few years I've been all digital so far. They have decent PSN sales on a monthly basis at minimum. I know because I'm constantly checking my wishlist on there and there's usually at least a couple games on sale and right now the majority of games are on sale for the equivalent prices that all retailers have for BF. Anecdotally there seems to be one game on there cheaper than I can find through any retailer; Tetris Effect: Connected (pretty good on VR apparently, so been wanting to try it) currently 60% off at $16 on PSN and $25+ on any retailer.
You right I really don't. Cause I buy all games I want day one. Like I brought R&C day one for $50 instead of $70.

T4rd

Fully [H]
You right I really don't. Cause I buy all games I want day one. Like I brought R&C day one for $50 instead of $70.
Cool. It's worth the $20 for me to not ever have to swap the disc out when I want to play a different game or worry about breaking/losing the game in a move when I move every few years (military) or kids leaving the discs out and losing/scratching them up.

Nebell

2[H]4U
Black Friday sale on PS Store is shitty tbh.
Returnal -25%, a few weeks ago it was -50%.
Guess I'll wait on the winter sale.

T4rd

Fully [H]

It was never 50% of on PSN. I've been watching it on my wishlist since it came out. It's 29% off right now at $50, which matches previous sales it's already had though.

Nebell

2[H]4U
It was never 50% of on PSN. I've been watching it on my wishlist since it came out. It's 29% off right now at $50, which matches previous sales it's already had though.

Yes it was, saw it with my own eyes when I got PS5, I even wrote in this thread that it was on sale, 1,288.
It was 50% but maybe only region locked as I live in Sweden.

BassTek

Supreme [H]ardness
I could have sworn it was cheaper recently as well as I almost bought it but figured I would wait until I have more time to play it. This 29% deal doesn't do much for me.