Official NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Page Is Live

You don't see it cause its not happening. You'll have to wait until reviewers get cards when they actually hit shelves.

I'm looking at the GTX1070 for my desktop, which is my daily-driver - because I'm looking at converting it to a 4K single-display daily-driver (and, right now, the GTX1070 is the only way to do so at a sane price-point). The key word is SANE price point, and the price of displays isn't the issue any more; it's GPU pricing. If you want a two-item upgrade to 4K (GPU and display), you have many displays to choose from; however, how many GPUs do you have to choose from? Then, throw in a $1000USD ceiling for the pair. What's left? Right now, it's GTX1070 - period.

So? Not every gpu released gets sent out to sites. NVs focus is the 1080 so they sent those out. Unless a site says they got a 1070 card sent to them everyone will just have to wait.

So? Not every gpu released gets sent out to sites. NVs focus is the 1080 so they sent those out. Unless a site says they got a 1070 card sent to them everyone will just have to wait.
Ahh, controlling the flow of information. It really could work in their favor to delay 1070 info since they are their own main competition at cards of this level

Hoping Gigabyte comes out with a windforce which should be shorter then 10.5, I am sure they will.

I pulled the trigger on a GTX 1070 a few minutes ago (Gigabyte G1 Gaming edition)...going from a GTX 970...I'm doing it mainly for the extra VRAM...3.5GB doesn't seem enough even at 1200p nowadays and I want to play my games with Ultra settings maxed out...plus games like Fallout 4 (with the HD Texture Pack), Doom (with Nightmare graphics settings) etc all require at least 6GB VRAM...I had $100 Amazon credit so I'm happy...hopefully I can sell my GTX 970 and get a decent deal as well

Back