Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
could not check out had in my cart for a while, just going back to payment screen even with a card for payment.

2070 super sold out quick. I had it in my cart but it was gone by the time I got my card info entered. Paypal kept having a server error.

but 2060KO still in stock.
same here. I tried to buy two cards. 1660ti and 2060 and paypal was having server error. By the time I got my CC, the cards were OoS.

same here. I tried to buy two cards. 1660ti and 2060 and paypal was having server error. By the time I got my CC, the cards were OoS.
I managed to get a 2060KO ordered. I had to click the confirmation button a billion times. and it didn't even take me to a finalized screen. At some point it just put up some red font which said something like "you've already reached your order limit for this item today" and now its in my order history under my profile.

I managed to get a 2060KO ordered. I had to click the confirmation button a billion times. and it didn't even take me to a finalized screen. At some point it just put up some red font which said something like "you've already reached your order limit for this item today" and now its in my order history under my profile.
Noice!

Same deal, except for the part where an order never went through.

Alright now 0-35. Starting to suspect my account is blacklisted.
The guys in charge of the shuffle, reading this thread:

F06F0B42-4F95-46E9-8FD9-54A196A06F72.gif

65FCDDA5-142C-41CA-98BA-E48CE967E5DB.gif

Newegg are out of their damn minds. Bundling the lone 3080 with a garbage $670 mobo & cooler combo! No way to flip that, and bonkers zotac 3090. Anyway shuffle available to enter in a half hour.

Newegg are out of their damn minds. Bundling the lone 3080 with a garbage $670 mobo & cooler combo! No way to flip that, and bonkers zotac 3090. Anyway shuffle available to enter in a half hour.

Yeah the Gigabyte combos have been crazy as of late, crazy mobos that no one wants or PSUs that get 1 and 2 star reviews. The only ones that seem to be decent are the GPUs bundled with B550 and X570 mobos. At least there is a decent chance of getting some of your money back on those.

On the one hand it makes perfect sense. If the scalpers and miners are going to buy it all up might as well make them buy up a bunch of old overpriced inventory that Newegg doesn't want anymore, too. On the other hand it sure is insulting to regular gamers.

the shuffles have been super slow to ship on the last 2 i have been selected. The 3070 combo i got selected and paid for Monday still hasn't even shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back