Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the buy window today? The email says selections will go on till 2 am ET, good luck to east coast folks staying up for rejection mails. Hope they atleast give till am tomorrow.

What's the buy window today? The email says selections will go on till 2 am ET, good luck to east coast folks staying up for rejection mails. Hope they atleast give till am tomorrow.
It's usually a short window. These late night shuffles aren't for the faint of heart.

Got a 3070 in the shuffle
6th time selected for me
I haven't done statistics in quite a while, but I would say that you are outside the realm of pure chance here. There is no way this is a purely random system. It must be 10000000000 to 1 that someone can win 6 times while most people haven't won once, if this was purely a random selection. Good for you though.

Yeah, that's one of the latest "no" responses I've gotten. Wish it would come earlier, but they probably hold off until everyone that gets a yes has their two hour window to buy. I imagine that's why it goes so late for the no emails. Non-buyers get their inventory shifted down to the next group as their two hour buy window expires. Probably just the nature of the beast.

Shuffle never even showed up for me today. It just had the timer at zero no matter how many times I refreshed. One day last week it showed the items but I could not select anything the entire time. I doubt it matters much since I am 0 for 15 anyway...

Shuffle never even showed up for me today. It just had the timer at zero no matter how many times I refreshed. One day last week it showed the items but I could not select anything the entire time. I doubt it matters much since I am 0 for 15 anyway...

i showed up really late on the east coast and then it was bugged for a while.

0 for 16 here. Some people’s inboxes are filled with card purchases (bots) mine are filled with rejection emails.

The shuffle is on today, that's two days back to back - good mix this time (quite a few bundles though).

wonder why they do a 6 hour window to send out the emails. Last night I didn't get one until like 2am or so EST. so today is like 6pm to midnight.

You've won 7 times? You should buy more lottery tickets....
He hasn't actually "won" anything, won would imply that its free...

I won! ..What did you win? Well, I was picked to pay over $700 dollars for a video card....:cautious:

I wish I was picked to pay $700 dollars for a video card :(

Last edited:
Roguecast is on some bullshit. They let me order a 3070 then canceled it, then let me know about the 6800 XT drop. Now they want more money.

Hi Kenton,

Our supplier just notified us that they mistakenly shipped Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT SE 11304-01-20G instead of Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 11304-02-20G. While we believe there's still time for us to request UPS divert the package back and reship the correct item to you, we'd like to see if you'd be interested in keeping the shipment. The price difference would be additional $120 plus applicable sales taxes if you'd like to keep the RX 6800 XT SE.

We sincerely apologize for this mistake and your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

Roguecast is on some bullshit. They let me order a 3070 then canceled it, then let me know about the 6800 XT drop. Now they want more money.

Hi Kenton,

Our supplier just notified us that they mistakenly shipped Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT SE 11304-01-20G instead of Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 11304-02-20G. While we believe there's still time for us to request UPS divert the package back and reship the correct item to you, we'd like to see if you'd be interested in keeping the shipment. The price difference would be additional $120 plus applicable sales taxes if you'd like to keep the RX 6800 XT SE.

We sincerely apologize for this mistake and your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

My reply would be "Not my fault. Kiss my ass".

Hi Kenton,

I’d go ahead and get it even if they are charging 120 more for a card with a $20 more msrp a small the letters se at the end. Only $60 charge per letter.

I discovered Dr. Oz was on their board of directors lmao

Guys after the 3070 Debacle where you let me order, canceled me order, my money was held in limbo for a week and then the effort you had to go through to notify me about the AMD Radeon drop you should just let me keep it as-is. The price was already scalped a couple hundred over MSRP so I suspect you’ve made out ahead anyways.
Dr. Oz would want it this way I assure you.
Oh, not to mention but to mention at the end that I ordered THIS on a Wednesday and didn’t receive tracking until Monday. Come onnnnnn.

Kenton

I discovered Dr. Oz was on their board of directors lmao

Guys after the 3070 Debacle where you let me order, canceled me order, my money was held in limbo for a week and then the effort you had to go through to notify me about the AMD Radeon drop you should just let me keep it as-is. The price was already scalped a couple hundred over MSRP so I suspect you’ve made out ahead anyways.
Dr. Oz would want it this way I assure you.
Oh, not to mention but to mention at the end that I ordered THIS on a Wednesday and didn’t receive tracking until Monday. Come onnnnnn.

Kenton
Don’t respond, see what happens. Best case that SE arrives and you didn’t pay another $120. Worst case you get what you originally ordered, just a bit late.

Already did. They replied just now they're trying to work it out with UPS. Haven't replied back, will probably tell them to just cancel it. I was going to flip it if I'm honest, it's not a great hashing card and I have a small farm now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back