Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg had a new page up earlier for the shuffle with a couple 3070s and a white 3080 but took it down for some reason.
Been checking it all day on a couple of different browsers. I must have missed it. Too bad. That's the first 3080 I've ever seen on the shuffle, personally.

Edit: Maybe they are prepping for tomorrow? Would be sweet to see a 3080 on there. I expect it to be $1000 or more, though.

Last edited:
the shuffle page hasn't changed at all since the 19th.

I've been refreshing it like crazy

Been checking it all day on a couple of different browsers. I must have missed it. Too bad. That's the first 3080 I've ever seen on the shuffle, personally.

Edit: Maybe they are prepping for tomorrow? Would be sweet to see a 3080 on there. I expect it to be $1000 or more, though.

It was the Gigabyte Vision RTX 3080 w/ the Gigabyte 850w PSU combo and another combo... both were over 1k

Any gut feelings on the next BB drop? Been refreshing today since it's Tuesday...

Any gut feelings on the next BB drop? Been refreshing today since it's Tuesday...

I don't think we'll get one this week, since it's been less than 2 weeks.

Also, Newegg shuffle isn't refreshing for me on PC, but works on mobile - it's live now.

Attachments

• Newegg-Shuffle-3-23-21.PNG
    Newegg-Shuffle-3-23-21.PNG
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 0
I don't think we'll get one this week, since it's been less than 2 weeks.

Also, Newegg shuffle isn't refreshing for me on PC, but works on mobile - it's live now.

Thanks

My NewEgg is opposite. Going to the site on my PC it's refreshing fine. Going to it in browser on mobile it still says TBD. Need to check the app, but they don't make it that obvious in there....

Reactions: Vile
like this
When I picked up my EVGA VX3 Ultra RTX-3070 at my local Best Buy (after ordering from the 2/25 drop), the person getting my order off the shelf said "These things are like gold". I'm sure if someone bailed out on a pick up order someone in-house would likely jump on it, or at least notify one of their friends. It would not sit on the shelf too long.
Yep, one guy on Reddit said that's how he got a card. Their friend at Best Buy called him and said they had an extra card that was never picked up so he went and go it. So yeah, if a card isn't picked up at Best Buy someone else will likely snag it before you get to it.

what the hell, put in for the 3080 or 3070.

If I get the 3080 I can sell the PSU or something.

what the hell, put in for the 3080 or 3070.

If I get the 3080 I can sell the PSU or something.
Yeah. I've heard that Gigabyte power supplies can start on fire. At least that's what one of the MC workers told me anyways. I can't say personally, as I've never used one.

Just picked up a 3070 from Roguecast. Went to reload with a card I added my dad's name/address to and it was OOS. Distill was monitoring their GPU page. Whoever turned me onto them here [H], thank you. Also, [H]orde, keep the info here :)

0-26 now. That motherboard wasn't my top pick, but I would have dealt with it if I had scored the gpu.

also, how do you guys setup your monitors on distill.io for BB without it going off every time it checks?

This thread is 117 pages long, so I'm not going to read through 'em all for similar messages.

Anyway, if you have a Microcenter in your area - it's worth popping in here and there. The Denver store got in roughly 2 dozen 3080's and 3090's two weeks ago. It was around 1PM on 3/12 if that means anything. Per the staff, that has happened several times over the last few months. They don't ever make it to the website and they don't even usually make it into the glass showcases. They just wheel 'em out on a cart after putting them into the system. The day I was there, people in the store just happened to notice them (you could hear news spreading) and were obviously trying to buy them right then and there. The staff told 'em to line up and told everyone in line that it was 1 card per person. They were gone inside 20-30 minutes, but the staff said they were expecting more the next week.

So I'm new to this thread (largely). What are the discords/tracking bots that I need to be apart of to get a 3070/80/90 at MSRP?

So I'm new to this thread (largely). What are the discords/tracking bots that I need to be apart of to get a 3070/80/90 at MSRP?
The only 'msrp' cards are the founders editions, and those are only available at best buy. Those drop about once every two to three weeks. There are many discords and youtube streams that will let you know when this starts, but be aware I have been trying best buy and discord/youtube since November to get a card and have yet to have luck. Otherwise all the add in board partners have all raised their prices, so it is what it is. I use atr for the discord, I believe this is the link https://discord.com/invite/atr

This thread is 117 pages long, so I'm not going to read through 'em all for similar messages.

Anyway, if you have a Microcenter in your area - it's worth popping in here and there. The Denver store got in roughly 2 dozen 3080's and 3090's two weeks ago. It was around 1PM on 3/12 if that means anything. Per the staff, that has happened several times over the last few months. They don't ever make it to the website and they don't even usually make it into the glass showcases. They just wheel 'em out on a cart after putting them into the system. The day I was there, people in the store just happened to notice them (you could hear news spreading) and were obviously trying to buy them right then and there. The staff told 'em to line up and told everyone in line that it was 1 card per person. They were gone inside 20-30 minutes, but the staff said they were expecting more the next week.
Normally at my MC if they get delivery during the day they save them for the next day. I never seen or heard them put up cards for sell in the middle of the day. Lines are 50 people deep almost every morning.

wow, guess I'm not up to date on Ebay prices lol

That's only where the 3090 prices start on ebay. I think those Asus Strix models sell for a few hundred more than that. I was looking on reddit r/hardwareswap and there seems to be a premium for the white Asus Strix models because reasons? :wacky:

looks fake to me. Send it to me for verification purposes.
Updated to make it look a bit more fake.

Side note for people in general: In the many times I tried, I did notice mobile was faster vs. using a computer with web browser.
It's possible it was just dumb luck, but I didn't get very far in the process in the past when I used a computer, and this last time I decided to try and use the app instead.

Updated to make it look a bit more fake.

Side note for people in general: In the many times I tried, I did notice mobile was faster vs. using a computer with web browser.
It's possible it was just dumb luck, but I didn't get very far in the process in the past when I used a computer, and this last time I decide to try and use the app instead.
Doesn't sound stupid to me, it's how I got my PS5 and several other hard to get items from BB.

Reactions: Vile
like this
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back