Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the wider drop is happening on BB right now. Might be too late already, though...

Yeah this was insane. Quicker than ever. Glad I’ve moved on into parting out whole system builds.

don't worry, the mining specific skus wont affect gaming card production.
Haha. Exactly.

Reminds me of the top comment from the reddit thread on the new NVIDIA mining GPUs:

"I'm gonna buy all the mining GPUs and game on them so they can't get any"

Last edited:
As usual I got in the Please Wait... queue for six 3080s right away. Every one turned yellow, and was told they were unavailable for online purchase when I clicked add to cart again. Been the same way since Bets Buy started doing these damn things, I have no luck. Since I expect we won't have actual availability until 4k series and/or mining drops off a cliff, what are some safe places to buy a scalper's card that I won't end up with a box of rocks? I really don't want to wait until next year or longer, and I'm sick of wasting work hours dicking around on Best Buy's site.

As usual I got in the Please Wait... queue for six 3080s right away. Every one turned yellow, and was told they were unavailable for online purchase when I clicked add to cart again. Been the same way since Bets Buy started doing these damn things, I have no luck. Since I expect we won't have actual availability until 4k series and/or mining drops off a cliff, what are some safe places to buy a scalper's card that I won't end up with a box of rocks? I really don't want to wait until next year or longer, and I'm sick of wasting work hours dicking around on Best Buy's site.
Same here - four went yellow and I was hoping to snag only one of them. I was on top of the changes, it stays yellow a long time w/o any feedback. Eventually it comes back as out of stock.

The BB system has never worked for me, either. Don't know why I even try anymore. We'll see what happens with Gamestop tomorrow.

STRIX went into cart and of course says out of stock when I try to checkout.

Yeah at least it eliminates bots from the equation, even if it also is not ideal.
Would need several layers of verification that you aren't duplicating accounts. I suppose 1 account per address would help, but if I sign up my whole neighborhood, they know who i am, it'd get to me lol.

Was so close to getting the 3060 ti. but no go. It went yellow but said it was sold out. I wish you could sign up for a alert when the drop is about to happen. Cause it looks like i was running about 30 minutes behind.

Was so close to getting the 3060 ti. but no go. It went yellow but said it was sold out. I wish you could sign up for a alert when the drop is about to happen. Cause it looks like i was running about 30 minutes behind.
You can in discord groups, or twitter accounts.

Im so mad....

I had the 3080 FE in checkout but stupid cc required code for fraud and it wouldnt let me check out and so by time I go the code it was gone...

Briefly had a 3070FE in my cart on BB, promptly disappeared with some "removed from cart" apology popup when I went to checkout.

I had the issue where it wanted to verify the account via email and the message never came. Adjusted my account so it sends to my phone as well. Grrrr

Hold the phone - after what seemed like an eternity one of my four BB selections showed up in my cart. AND -- I was able to check out, AND -- use my BB reward points from my previous MSI RTX 3070 purchase (I decided I wanted either EVGA or ASUS this time). Do not give up just because it is taking forever and do not <F5> refresh once you get the yellow button.

Locked in this one on today's BB drop. Pickup at my local store by next Wednesday!

EVGA - GeForce RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA GAMING 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Graphics Card​

Last edited:
Well I've got an gigabyte 3070 that has yellow but it keeps saying due to high demand we're having everyone take one more step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back