Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted a 3080 FE and/or 3070 FE today. I was almost there, just wouldnt add to cart the second click... Frustrating... 3 windows open, and my phone. Still cant get it after I clicked add-to-cart button.

To help lift our spirits as an off-topic mildy-humorous disclaimer, Don't use Gorilla Glue Spray as a substitute for hair spray.... Shocking revelation here...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/08/us/gorilla-glue-girl-scli-intl/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

I really wanted a 3080 FE and/or 3070 FE today. I was almost there, just wouldnt add to cart the second click... Frustrating... 3 windows open, and my phone. Still cant get it after I clicked add-to-cart button.
I figured the entire world would be gunnin for those FE's, so I clicked on my other favorite AIB picks first and got lucky with the EVGA (my top choice). I did try for the FE, but wasn't surprised it didn't cart.

How do I become your friend? :p
Move to the frozen shithole of Hoth where I live.

1612970239186.png

To help lift our spirits as an off-topic mildy-humorous disclaimer, Don't use Gorilla Glue Spray as a substitute for hair spray.... Shocking revelation here...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/08/us/gorilla-glue-girl-scli-intl/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold
And this dumb bitch got over 20k in go fund me. She is also planning to sue Gorilla Glue. She either a moron or a freaking genius. Gorilla Glue is probably just going to cut her a check to disappear.

Backordered 3080 Strix here that you can order now and get in queue - no idea how long it'll take:

$1120
https://www.cdw.com/product/asus-vcx-rog-strix-geforce-rtx-308/6365074

CDW is very legit and a huge company so perhaps it won't be a massive wait. Note that you can't find this easily due to how they have it named, so perhaps that will help, too...
IIRC, some people have waited 2-3 months for 3080 orders from September to be fulfilled by CDW. Not sure if its still the same wait still, could be shorter or even longer.

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 11.54.44 AM.png

From my CDW rep. I guess this is what you get when you pay premium prices. Heh. I'm sure ASUS is sending out pallets of 250 at a time. ;)

And this dumb bitch got over 20k in go fund me. She is also planning to sue Gorilla Glue. She either a moron or a freaking genius. Gorilla Glue is probably just going to cut her a check to disappear.
What can you say, it's the American way of life, the Yin and Yang, "You can't tell me what to do" and "Why didn't you tell me I couldn't do that, I'm suing you!"

Not everyone jumping on this "deal"? /sarcasm

These are even crazier than the GPU prices of 2017/2018!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Not everyone jumping on this "deal"? /sarcasm

These are even crazier than the GPU prices of 2017/2018!
Yeah announcement of 30 series pricing, AiB partners "You can't do this to us! We worked hard getting the hype out, thinking up catchy phrases to attach to the SKUs of our cards, all so we can charge a fortune, and no you release a card that has the same performance as our top of the line card at only 40% the cost? FOUL!!!" .... *fast forward to today* "Yeah we cool now! bring on the Ti series of cards!"

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
For all those getting EVGA cards, don't forget to run EVGA's Precision X1 utility. This will automatically update the firmware. I've already had 2 firmware updates for my 3060ti within the past month.
Thanks for that tip! I had been using MSI Afterburner for years. Just installed Precision X1 and there was a firmware update for my 3090 waiting. :)

I actually got closer with NE before the damned shuffle, placed 2 orders that were canceled and one that went through last month, with the shuffle, zilch...

even the Newegg Shuffle has died down...no 3080's the last few days...5 months after launch the supply issues seem to be getting worse- much worse actually
I think they haven't had a 3080 in their shuffle for the past 2-3 weeks now. Haven't even seen a 3090 in the shuffle in over a week either.

Availability is trash right now. Apparently Nvidia didn't send out any GA102 ASICs in January, and February is a holiday period for China so production pretty much slows to a halt. Probably won't see a somewhat decent supply again until a week or two into March.

What can you say, it's the American way of life, the Yin and Yang, "You can't tell me what to do" and "Why didn't you tell me I couldn't do that, I'm suing you!"

I don't even want to know about the lawsuit that caused this to be on the package. :eek: :D
I thought this was a joke, but I actually saw it in the store too.

Attachments

• screwdriver_penis.png
    screwdriver_penis.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
I don't even want to know about the lawsuit that caused this to be on the package. :eek: :D
I did a stint as a psychiatric intern at a prison. Basically, if it fit in their penis, that’s where it ended up. Lots of jokes about “needing to borrow a pencil”.

So first reading that I thought it said "Don't insert into pens" and thinking "sure why not, those things are thin you could totally bend the metal with a pen and then you have a lopsided screwdriver! Then upon closer inspection... WHAT?! Part of me has to imagine that is photoshopped... like seriously, there's no way that could be real.

So first reading that I thought it said "Don't insert into pens" and thinking "sure why not, those things are thin you could totally bend the metal with a pen and then you have a lopsided screwdriver! Then upon closer inspection... WHAT?! Part of me has to imagine that is photoshopped... like seriously, there's no way that could be real.

Absolutely real. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I saw it on the small screwdrivers at a Menards store a few years ago.
May have also seen it on drill bits.

Some of those packages definitely made it to US store shelves before they were "pulled". lol

Similar artwork from the same Chinese mfr I'm guessing.

61dkg3hA6ML._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back