Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Gigabyte 3080 in my cart and got kicked back after entering my email code, no stores within 250 miles message. Total bummer like last time. Anyone in CA get one today?

that GT710 for $46 is looking like the card to buy now.

guess I will be spending the $ for distill. I was 7 minutes late to the party.
Haha, I briefly saw an exorbitantly priced RX 580 8gb available!
Would distill drastically improve ones chances?

that GT710 for $46 is looking like the card to buy now.

guess I will be spending the $ for distill. I was 7 minutes late to the party.
Snagged a card last time around and today, just idling in the ATR discord. No money needed.

After what UPS did to my 3090 FTW3, not gonna touch the order, just pray it sticks and show up to the store once ready. Praise be to JenHSun!

they dropped. Same ol crap. Get it in your cart and then no stores within 250 miles to pickup. Lame
Well fuck, that's what I get for living on the west coast I guess... when they drop at 9am local time great, when they drop at 9am EST... fucked as all hell because sleep is precious

Kind of figured it happened though because when I refresh the page the buttons briefly turn blue before going back to grey sold out.

Well fuck, that's what I get for living on the west coast I guess... when they drop at 9am local time great, when they drop at 9am EST... fucked as all hell because sleep is precious

Kind of figured it happened though because when I refresh the page the buttons briefly turn blue before going back to grey sold out.
It was ~11am est ;) pretty much the normal time since the start.

It was ~11am est ;) pretty much the normal time since the start.
Still... I slept in a bit today. Actually checked at like 7am... then went back to lay down for a bit more, after that computer stuff at 8:40... so yeah super fucked there.

Not sure what's more rare/in demand now, video cards or covid vaccinations :D :D :D

The price on those AMD raffle cards on Newegg.
$1k for a 6800?
Sadly it's been the status quo since shuffle started. I'm not interested in any of the video cards on there today at the prices they have, but clearly someone else is. I just hope by the time we're in summer and heading to fall the market will have stabilized. Sadly we may be in for a long and tough ride when it comes to these GPU prices.

Sadly it's been the status quo since shuffle started. I'm not interested in any of the video cards on there today at the prices they have, but clearly someone else is. I just hope by the time we're in summer and heading to fall the market will have stabilized. Sadly we may be in for a long and tough ride when it comes to these GPU prices.
Yikes. I’ll just keep getting other items and trading them for a GPU. That’s the damn base AMD next gen card lol. Those GPUs will most likely be nvidia.

well, I got 'lucky' to pay $250 over MSRP for the MSI Ventus 3X OC ($750+tax).
Guess I'm going to start ETH mining to help pay for it.

so overpriced. EVGA XC3 ultra is only $630. Wish I could have snagged any of the FE cards. Those things seem to be unicorns.

Yikes. I’ll just keep getting other items and trading them for a GPU. That’s the damn base AMD next gen card lol. Those GPUs will most likely be nvidia.
That's the ticket. Even if it's not the exact item you want, if it's in high demand it can be traded for what you want. That might start to spread to other items in life besides PC parts, sigh

MSI and PNY are officially scalping themselves. Zotac is but just a lil bit, Central Computers is officially charging 799 for the 3070 XC3 Ultra as of this morning and we stick our noses at members asking for $1 over MSRP lol....seeing the ebay prices makes me wanna puke $1800+ for a 3080? Probably good for me if I have to offload my 3080 assuming the FE comes but seriously what are people thinking?
May be with GME and BTC, everyone has so much money that it's just a number, CNBC reported that nearly 10% of US households are millionaires...

Last edited:
May be with GME and BTC, everyone has so much money that it's just a number, CNBC reported that nearly 10% of US households are millionaires...

https://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow...aires-america-all-50-states-ranked/index.html

not quite 10%.
Indeed, a record 6.71% (or 8,386,508 out of 125,018,808 total U.S. households) can now claim millionaire status. That's up from 6.21% in 2018 and just 5.81% in 2017.

Note well that to be considered a millionaire by the standards of wealth research, a household must have investable assets of $1 million or more, excluding the value of real estate, employer-sponsored retirement plans and business partnerships, among other select assets.

and just like the last drop, someone on my local craigslist has posted cards for sale. $950 for a 3070FE, and $1200 for a 3070 strix.

and just like the last drop, someone on my local craigslist has posted cards for sale. $950 for a 3070FE, and $1200 for a 3070 strix.
makes me feel a little better about spending $750+ tax on the MSI Ventus 3x 3070.

That's the ticket. Even if it's not the exact item you want, if it's in high demand it can be traded for what you want. That might start to spread to other items in life besides PC parts, sigh
Just got a 5950X from tiger direct lol

PNY RTX 3090 sold by amazon ships March 16
https://www.amazon.com/PNY-GeForce-Gaming-Epic-X-Graphics/dp/B08HBQWBHH

1612915401513.png

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Still... I slept in a bit today. Actually checked at like 7am... then went back to lay down for a bit more, after that computer stuff at 8:40... so yeah super fucked there.

Not sure what's more rare/in demand now, video cards or covid vaccinations :D :D :D

Don't feel bad I am on the east coast and managed to get a 3090 FE into the cart and was IN the checkout process (where its supposed to be reserved) and then it tells me to go fuck off because I am not a miner.

It's an extremely rare item that can be used to create a mirror image of a piece of gear. If someone crafts some ungodly item with perfect rolls they can charge people to mirror it. Generally the answer to this question is above my pay grade because I usually only build out a 15-20 exalt gear set before I fizzle out.

I wonder when the lube arrives?
That's extra. PNY brand has markup though. You know, tariffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back