Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't able to check out on time and get it, but the Hotstocks Alert app did notify me as soon as they went live.
Score!

I was actively refreshing my BB 'Save for Later' on PC and iPhone App. Saw all the white Add to Cart buttons and I opened a new tab for each and added to cart. There is a 'Please Wait...' button and I kept stalking each tab until one of them turned yellow Add to Cart. Scored an EVGA 3070. Finally! Knock on wood that it actually ships out. Delivery Thursday.

The stress came on when the site made me log in again and then send a verification code... but that was anticipated and I was ready.

BTW, I beat the twitch channel, octoshop, discord, etc... Those notifications went off after I clicked about 6 items.

Score!

I was actively refreshing my BB 'Save for Later' on PC and iPhone App. Saw all the white Add to Cart buttons and I opened a new tab for each and added to cart. There is a 'Please Wait...' button and I kept stalking each tab until one of them turned yellow Add to Cart. Scored an EVGA 3070. Finally! Knock on wood that it actually ships out. Delivery Thursday.

The stress came on when the site made me log in again and then send a verification code... but that was anticipated and I was ready.

BTW, I beat the twitch channel, octoshop, discord, etc... Those notifications went off after I clicked about 6 items.
any idea what time that was?

My first notify was at 8:12 am pacific, just as I was putting kid in the car...checkout completed around 8:28 am. Again may get canceled but still happy to get an Ampere order in at BB..

My first notify was at 8:12 am pacific, just as I was putting kid in the car...checkout completed around 8:28 am. Again may get canceled but still happy to get an Ampere order in at BB..
Haven't heard much about BB canceling these orders. You should be good.

Yeah, I got nothing but the "please wait..." in place of the add to cart button. On like 10+ cards, anything 3060 through 3080.

Never actually got one of these into my cart... got to select a store and then add to cart several times, but no dice on getting an actual unit my cart...

(EDIT on 3080 FE and then 3090 FE, specifically...)

Yeah, I got nothing but the "please wait..." in place of the add to cart button. On like 10+ cards, anything 3060 through 3080.
should open them in a 3x3 grid, then when the add to cart button shows up it's like whack-a-mole

Had 'em al laid out for whack a mole, lights go yellow immediately click and get this item is not available for purchase online or is out of stock.

Does BB still have a problem with Chrome? I got the add to card for 3060TI and 3070 but add to cart always just went to the item is not in your cart yet message.

Does BB still have a problem with Chrome? I got the add to card for 3060TI and 3070 but add to cart always just went to the item is not in your cart yet message.
you then have to wait for add to cart to come back. No problem with chrome.

Ah well, had a 3090FE in the cart, then it asked for phone verification, then not available.

you then have to wait for add to cart to come back. No problem with chrome.
Add to cart has never left. After the initial wait, I mean. Add to cart lights up, then nothing happens when you click on it. This happened to me during the last drop, too.

edit: deleted the picture.

It didn't show that earlier today when I was flipping through on the beginning of my conference call. They've dropped Asus, Gigabyte and Nvidia cards so far that I've seen.

I'd keep an eye on it.
coming soon as far as I know means never been in stock, therefore not "out of stock"

can someone with distill confirm the actual time these went live?

811.png

It went live at 8:11 AM for me; scored a 3060 Ti and closed out all the other whack a mole tabs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back