Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only at Anandtech 😂

View attachment 326319

I guess he forgot to cancel the 3090s, ps5s, 5900x too lmao
So should we now lookup everyone's ebay history too? Is that what this is devolving too? And yes I am more than happy to defend anything on its merits...a 3080 just sold bnib here for 1250 which is OK it seems...anyhow the PS5s are going to family, the 5900x is for my rig, and so is likely the other 3090. The second 5900x is showing an April delivery date (but may ship overnight like happened with the first 3090 so yes that wasn't a lie, was showing mid March delivery and then I wake up and poof it's shipped)...only tools used Discord and an internet connection open to all here. I spent over a month searching for my first 3080 and trust me complaining on forums doesn't help you get a card...been there, done that.

Last edited:
So should we now lookup everyone's ebay history too? Is that what this is devolving too? And yes I am more than happy to defend anything on its merits...a 3080 just sold bnib here for 1250 which is OK it seems...

cool story

Edit: you're probably just using these in stock posts on here to scalp and sell elsewhere, pretty much taking away from members here that are actually looking for stuff to use.

Haters here , have a field day, your negative energy worked 😝

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-072820_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205-072820_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 0
seems like 3070 cards have been in decent supply the last week or so...I wonder if GDDR6X cards are the ones in really short supply...

today's Newegg Shuffle didn't even have any GPU's...but I signed up for the PS5 bundle with Demon's Souls

seems like 3070 cards have been in decent supply the last week or so...I wonder if GDDR6X cards are the ones in really short supply...
Could also be people playing the value game. Seems AiB partners pricing these around $700, and it is a really hard pill to swallow when the pricing is the same as the 3080 reference price, regardless of the situation.

Okay at this point I've clicked HUNDREDS of discord notifications for amazon over the last three weeks. Many the second they arrive as I'm actively using my phone or computer at the time with the primary purpose of trying to snag Ampere cards. I see the card at the price, sometimes am able to add it to cart, but NEVER can check out.

I'm currently using Distill IO already - that does nothing either with how fast the cards disappear.

I'm ready to pay for a bot shopping service for amazon - because it's obvious that's what everyone else is using that is successful with how many times I've tried this. What botting service do you use or what have you had luck with? I'm at that point. Can't beat em, join em.

I'll be quite clear with my intent, I'd like to buy a dozen 3060TI cards for crypto currency mining. So far I've snagged just one, and it was from best buy's big drop a couple weeks back.

Last edited:
This thread gives me some hope that I can score a 3070. Now if I could only score one of those fancy new MSI RTX 3060ti Aero ITX cards when they go live...

I think I would keep looking rather then get a Zotac or PNY...
PNY XLR8 are great cards. I’d take one over anything Gigabyte makes, and over anything MSI makes, and XLR8 over lower end Asus and lower end EVGA.

Though I wouldn’t buy a Zotac at all either.

Last edited:
Never had issues with PNY cards
Same, the heatsink/fan units on all the PNY cards I've used have been very good. I had a couple of PNY GTX 780s in SLI in close quarters in an a small case and they stayed surprisingly cool and quiet.

Zotac on the other hand I wouldn't deal with ever again. I bought a 560 from them that couldn't cool itself, had to replace the heatsink/fan with an $80 aftermarket thing which more than ate away the money I saved in the first place.

I think I would keep looking rather then get a Zotac or PNY...

Aside from the ridiculous MSRP prices, Zotac is very *average*. The Zotac's have way better VRAM cooling than Gigabyte this generation (RTX 30xx), esp when it matters (GDDR6X)

Okay at this point I've clicked HUNDREDS of discord notifications for amazon over the last three weeks. Many the second they arrive as I'm actively using my phone or computer at the time with the primary purpose of trying to snag Ampere cards. I see the card at the price, sometimes am able to add it to cart, but NEVER can check out.

I'm currently using Distill IO already - that does nothing either with how fast the cards disappear.

I'm ready to pay for a bot shopping service for amazon - because it's obvious that's what everyone else is using that is successful with how many times I've tried this. What botting service do you use or what have you had luck with? I'm at that point. Can't beat em, join em.

I'll be quite clear with my intent, I'd like to buy a dozen 3060TI cards for crypto currency mining. So far I've snagged just one, and it was from best buy's big drop a couple weeks back.
Use 1 click ordering, not the cart.

Aside from the ridiculous MSRP prices, Zotac is very *average*. The Zotac's have way better VRAM cooling than Gigabyte this generation (RTX 30xx), esp when it matters (GDDR6X)

better VRAM cooling then even the higher end Gigabyte Master or Extreme 3080 cards?

Could also be people playing the value game. Seems AiB partners pricing these around $700, and it is a really hard pill to swallow when the pricing is the same as the 3080 reference price, regardless of the situation.

Only issue is some reports of fan failures though that is a $15 fix (had it on my 2080 ti amp). Their cards have lower max power than other brands so perform 1-2% less stock this gen but on the plus side have no coil whine and a bit of tweaking gives you 4-5% over stock FE performance still. As good as FE cards in all practical aspects. I love my 3080 trinity, silent, no whine and decent OC all within a 340w power budget.

Seriously. These people that have been trying for months to get a single 3070 or 3080 for their gaming rigs, maybe they should take a step back and realize some people need like 500 x 3080's for their mining operations.

DOES ANYONE EVEN THINK OF THE MINERS

Last edited:
Seriously. These people that have been trying for months to get a single 3070 or 3080 for their gaming rigs, maybe they should take a step back and realize some people need like 500 x 3080's for their mining operations.

DOES ANYONE EVEN THINK OF THE MINERS
🤣😂

but nvidia still needs to sell founders cards, it has been 2 and a half weeks at this point.

Not really. Those chips could be "defective" and going to miners. And by defective I am referring to Nvidia's earlier statement of how they could put the lower quality chips to miners "without affecting gamers." Which tbh is a load of bullshit.

Not really. Those chips could be "defective" and going to miners. And by defective I am referring to Nvidia's earlier statement of how they could put the lower quality chips to miners "without affecting gamers." Which tbh is a load of bullshit.
source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back