Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second 3090 ftw3 in as many weeks from Lord Bezos (Praise Be!) is on the way so they were real...it all depends on luck even with a bot, you need to hit it at the exact right nanosecond. Failed a couple of times with home fiber connection but worked while I was picking up stuff from BB on a weak TMob '5g' 🙃 connection.

My second 3090 ftw3 in as many weeks from Lord Bezos (Praise Be!) is on the way so they were real...it all depends on luck even with a bot, you need to hit it at the exact right nanosecond. Failed a couple of times with home fiber connection but worked while I was picking up stuff from BB on a weak TMob '5g' 🙃 connection.

I don't know how you do it on amazon, when I was looking I had discord up and never could get an in stock to add to cart. BB I added to cart almost every drop but never got any because every zip code around me was unavailable.

1612457968620.png

AMD live, GGGG!

I'm not sure but I think I just got an evga 2080ti hydrocopper for $799 at microcenter. Just got the email can't get out there till after work.

Wow, I don't even know why I tried for the Amazon restock today. Everything was gone in like half a second.

This is mine right now.

times are changing, direct injection/forced induction is a great thing. No replacement for displacement!

And just landed another PS5, wtf...when it rains, it pours. Gotta disable those discord notifications , I am becoming a bot :)

My distill I/O alerts are going off as false alarms at best buy way too often lately. Anyone else?

My distill I/O alerts are going off as false alarms at best buy way too often lately. Anyone else?

Are you using the "sold out" text as your target? Sometimes bestbuy website gets hit a bit during drops and it'll take a while to load "sold out" in my experience so I just set a delay before distill searches in the config file.

Are you using the "sold out" text as your target? Sometimes bestbuy website gets hit a bit during drops and it'll take a while to load "sold out" in my experience so I just set a delay before distill searches in the config file.
yes - but when I look at show config that isn't as clear. Where do you set that delay?

{
"selections": [
{
"frames": [
{
"index": 0,
"excludes": [],
"includes": [
{
"type": "xpath",
"expr": "(//body[@class='size-l']/div//div[@class='container-v2']/div[contains(@class,'row')]//div[@class='row']//div[contains(@class,'v-border')])[2]"
}
]
}
],
"dynamic": true,
"delay": 0
}
],
"ignoreEmptyText": true,
"includeStyle": false,
"dataAttr": "text"
}

yes - but when I look at show config that isn't as clear. Where do you set that delay?
Code:
],
}

Change the "delay": 0

value from 0 to 5 which delays the search by 5 seconds and so on.

This helps me a bit with the false alarms but it will still go off sometimes for whatever reason.

Will buy that 5950X if any of ya'll get it and wanna sell.
Threw my hat in for the 5900X as well - if that pops i will settle and be done.

Code:
],
}

Change the "delay": 0

value from 0 to 5 which delays the search by 5 seconds and so on.

This helps me a bit with the false alarms but it will still go off sometimes for whatever reason.
That worked, and was silly simple. Thanks for the tip!

This guy knows how to get 3080 cards. :)

his video yesterday announced a giveaway for a radeon VII, might want to get in on that ;) I've been subbed a few months since he pops up anytime you type mining into youtube for basically anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back