Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not using a bot, Newegg drop announcements are useless. No way you will score one manually on egg.
Scored multiple times and could check out 2x 3090s if I wanted to...but I am not putting down 1.8k on a video card lol.

Never had much luck with Newegg myself but BB has been great.

If you're not using a bot, Newegg drop announcements are useless. No way you will score one manually on egg.

That's actually the only store I've been able to buy a 3000 series card on (bundled with nonsense memory though).

Where's the newegg option box to tick that only shows what's in stock? Kind of want to see a blank page.

I haven't even been able to sniff a BB card. They keep telling me AFTER I wait in the queue and get a card in my cart that they won't ship and have none available within 250 miles.
Kind of want to tell them "What about 300 miles? 400? 500?? I'm down for a road trip if it means I'll be getting a card guaranteed"

Prices for a good number of the listed 3080s have gone up at BB. I am guessing any left under $800 will dry up in the next drop and that will be it for a while for anything near MSRP.

Welcome to the new normal...
That’s first party Amazon.

1610491841285.png

Is my only option buying a prebuilt? My 6700k/1080ti build is starting to show its age a bit anyway. If so, does anyone have any recommendations?

Is my only option buying a prebuilt? My 6700k/1080ti build is starting to show its age a bit anyway. If so, does anyone have any recommendations?
Ibuypower had 3070 32gb ryzen system for $1250 or 2080 super for 1050. I ordered one Saturday.

How much is too much for a darn video card? Unbelievable that the 3090s are still going OOS at 2k plus tax ....folks have lost their minds truly. And yeah sure all of them are AI developers who will use all the 24 GB of ram on there ...🙃

How much is too much for a darn video card? Unbelievable that the 3090s are still going OOS at 2k plus tax ....folks have lost their minds truly. And yeah sure all of them are AI developers who will use all the 24 GB of ram on there ...🙃
I think 3090s are a little easier to get over 3080s.. I know they cost more but I am guessing people are fed up with trying to catch the cheaper models in stock or something.

I think 3090s are a little easier to get over 3080s.. I know they cost more but I am guessing people are fed up with trying to catch the cheaper models in stock or something.
I’ve been tempted several times and I’m only interested in gaming. So far reason and logic have prevailed, but they’re starting to lose the battle :D

I’ve been tempted several times and I’m only interested in gaming. So far reason and logic have prevailed, but they’re starting to lose the battle :D
Just cave in and get the 3090 and then you don't have to think/worry/stress over trying to get one. Unless you could give two shits on how long you wait until you upgrade of course. :)

Lol I had to talk myself into canceling a 'deal' for a 3090 at 1689 plus tax multiple times but glad that sense finally prevailed since I had a 3080 already...

All prices have gone up and the only thing available now is the 3090 Trinity for $1900. With tax it is over $2k. Too much for me. :cry:
That's the weakest 3090 out there, uses the same pcb and power delivery as their 3080 which is not the greatest either .....no way is it worth 1900, resisted it multiple times at 1500 until I got the 3080 for 720 plus 25 shipping plus special LA tax of 10.25% but guess that was the bargain of a lifetime in hindsight.

Could have gotten a 3070 or two but at 620 plus the special tax above plus their shipping it's over 700...Lord Zotac we love you but please atleast stop charging for shipping if you are gonna a** r**e on the prices.

That's the weakest 3090 out there, uses the same pcb and power delivery as their 3080 which is not the greatest either .....no way is it worth 1900, resisted it multiple times at 1500 until I got the 3080 for 720 plus 25 shipping plus special LA lax of 10.25% but guess that was the bargain of a lifetime in hindsight.
I know, I checked the review before and it is on par with the the PNY or something, like dead last in quality. The search (and wait) continues...

Zotac 3090 still available, think they may have finally outdone themselves..I mean the Gbt Waterforce was up on NE for a bit too at 2k and that is a legit premium card with 3xhdmi 2.1 and 240mm AIO cooling...

Well I got a 3080 Trinity OC, looking for a White Asus Strixx 3070 if anyone has.

Only took 100 tries on the cart. It's like Zotac is laughing at our money.

Well I got a 3080 Trinity OC, looking for a White Asus Strixx 3070 if anyone has.

Only took 100 tries on the cart. It's like Zotac is laughing at our money.
I didn't realize Asus had a white model. That's definitely the one I'm shooting for.

Ibuypower had 3070 32gb ryzen system for $1250 or 2080 super for 1050. I ordered one Saturday.
I saw that deal on slickdeals but I saw people in the comments saying they were still waiting on their orders that were placed in November so I passed.

have the Asus 3080 TUF cards been dropping recently?
I haven't seen many tuf cards drop recently. I doubt they are high priority cause they were the best built and cheapest 3xxx cards. They rather pushing the strix cards where there is a huge margin for very little if any performance gain. But that RBG!

Edit:
As I say that my MC has 1 tuf oc 3090 in stock for 1839. They were going for less the $1600 before the hike.

Last edited:
I saw that deal on slickdeals but I saw people in the comments saying they were still waiting on their orders that were placed in November so I passed.
yeah. I was fine with that. I am in no hurry. With the price increase along with availability issues i have all the time to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back