Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Buy didn’t get a single card in. The guy working that I talked to was a complete dick about the situation. I said it was in stock online but it won’t ship to my house when I go to check out. He said well what do you want me to do about it all snarky.
I walked away before I said something stupid
Best Buy is a joke.

They only think keeping them in business are Cell Phones.

My take on Canada:
1604005797835.png

So opinions...what is the likelihood of getting my hands on a 3070 in November, without doing any ritual sacrifices or being lucky?

I'm building my son a snazzy new gaming PC for Xmas, but I really don't want to head into December with only hopes and prayers.

So opinions...what is the likelihood of getting my hands on a 3070 in November, without doing any ritual sacrifices or being lucky?

I'm building my son a snazzy new gaming PC for Xmas, but I really don't want to head into December with only hopes and prayers.
IF you have a microcenter near pretty good, without might want to decide on sheep or pigs.

IF you have a microcenter near pretty good, without might want to decide on sheep or pigs.
Swine it is - who doesn't love bacon.

On a serious note.. that is, unfortunately, what I'm thinking as well. I really, really dislike AMD gpus, but I may have to take what I can get (if anything).

Swine it is - who doesn't love bacon.

On a serious note.. that is, unfortunately, what I'm thinking as well. I really, really dislike AMD gpus, but I may have to take what I can get (if anything).
While I'm ok with either AMD or Nvidia don't settle on what ever you can get. For whatever reason you wanted to stay with an RTX card just think of a different route for the solution. A used 2080ti would be a nice fall back, EVGA does Bstock on them frequently and it would solve your card problem without compromise.

While I'm ok with either AMD or Nvidia don't settle on what ever you can get. For whatever reason you wanted to stay with an RTX card just think of a different route for the solution. A used 2080ti would be a nice fall back, EVGA does Bstock on them frequently and it would solve your card problem without compromise.
Except they had 1 2080ti on B stock yesterday for $700, at that price I'll pass

Alright. Just gotta hop in the car to go to a Micro Center. The closest one is... 11 hours away? Uh...

I think that I'll go play Star Wars Squadrons on my 1070, instead.

I had that combo in checkout but I didn't go through with it. A little too spendy for me.

I'm beyond irritated by the entire GPU market. I've had the same graphics card since 2016. The 2000 series was an overpriced joke, and now that there are actually cards worth the money to buy, you can't actually buy one.

It really feels like NVIDIA doesn't actually care about the gaming market now that they can sell every GPU they can produce for bigger margins in the professional and compute markets.

I really hope AMD actually has stock.

I'm beyond irritated by the entire GPU market. I've had the same graphics card since 2016. The 2000 series was an overpriced joke, and now that there are actually cards worth the money to buy, you can't actually buy one.

It really feels like NVIDIA doesn't actually care about the gaming market now that they can sell every GPU they can produce for bigger margins in the professional and compute markets.

I really hope AMD actually has stock.
Nvidia cares about the gaming market

You can bet they are taking notes that in nearly two months almost all of their cards have sold to scalpers and the keen enthusiasts is willing to pay $1500 for nvidia cards on eBay. You can bet Nvidia is wondering why they aren’t getting that extra money instead of the scalpers. You can bet next generation prices will tick up again because of this exhibit of madness.

It says it's in stock. It will let me add it to my cart. It will not let me check out. I click the checkout button, and nothing happens.

If you are trying to checkout on Newegg use the app, the website's checkout api is broken. That's the only reason its still available. To test it I ordered then cancelled.

20201029_193046.jpg

Last edited:
When did you do the notify me?
On the product page on evga.com.

Also if anyone manages to get a Gigabyte Aorus 3090 (one with 3 hdmi ports) and willing to trade me for my gigabyte 3080 gaming oc or my zotac 3090 trinity (+ cash or whatever we work out), both new in unopened box, let me know! The 3080 shipped today from newegg and managed to get the zotac tonight directly from zotac. Thanks!

buy this people if you want a card today.
I picked up the 3070 combo. Adding to cart on the web then checking out in the app worked.
Looking forward to returning the PSU.

The funny thing is that I needed a PSU, but I had already purchased a Seasonic not long ago. Still unopened, too, as I'm waiting until I get my new CPU before putting anything together... Well, just in case I can't return the combo PSU, the Seasonic is still in the return window.

Reactions: Mylex
like this

No shit. I would sell stuff there from time to time until I started running the numbers and between ebay, paypal, and shipping, you end up giving other people 20% of your sold price. Ebay is a site of last resort for selling.

I was able to score a 3070 for a friend

Newegg's app on your phone, it would add to cart then show unavailable, after clearing the cart and re-adding a bunch (over 20 min worth) I was able to finally show in the cart and checkout. I was slow at the checkout so it seems to keep in your cart as yours until its finished or you reach a timeout (no idea what it is set to). Also not sure if keeping in the unavailable section would help or hinder your success.

Attachments

• 3070.jpg
    3070.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
I was able to score a 3070 for a friend

Newegg's app on your phone, it would add to cart then show unavailable, after clearing the cart and re-adding a bunch (over 20 min worth) I was able to finally show in the cart and checkout. I was slow at the checkout so it seems to keep in your cart as yours until its finished or you reach a timeout (no idea what it is set to). Also not sure if keeping in the unavailable section would help or hinder your success.

I wouldn't count your chickens until they ship the card. At this point, you're just as likely to get an e-mail canceling your order.

Maybe, they did charge my paypal and it shows as packaging currently. I will update if they give tracking.

Looks like the 3070 is much easier to get. I managed to snag a 3070 Vision this morning, which is much more in like with the white and silver build that I'm going for, and the 3070 Gaming is now extra. I could sell it to someone here for near MSRP (plus what I paid for taxes and shipping, so I don't lose anything).

Assuming that they both ship, anyway.

anyone have a link to the discord 3000 tracking group?
https://discord.gg/QEAd2kQ

Not that it does any good. I’ve not seen anything in stock by the time the discord alert chimes for weeks. Lots of false positives. Lots of instant clicks as I’m using my phone and still out of stock. The bots are still going strong. I suspect though with the 3070 release and the upcoming AMD news it will soon start to become easier to get a 3080 card!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back