Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one in the cart for zotac, but once again - ordering is disabled for maintenance. Their site is horrible.

I've had a backorder placed with cdw shortly after launch. No idea if it will ever come in. It is a zotac model. I did order a PC from an SI for a 3090 SLI system but they said it will be 6-10 weeks.

I wonder if people are actually scalping these cards for such ridiculous amounts. The bottom has to be reached soon. Looking at my local FB MP I see lots going up for sell but not many selling. Especially the 3090.
Just checked my local FB marketplace and there is only one 3080 for sale for $1200. I live in a smaller metropolitan area of about 1.5-2 million people.

Per community manager from Gigabyte, Auros Master launches tonight @ 6:30 PT on Newegg. Thread

Best Buy listed on their site also - no clue if it will actually go live. Price is listed at least - $850.

I wonder if people are actually scalping these cards for such ridiculous amounts. The bottom has to be reached soon. Looking at my local FB MP I see lots going up for sell but not many selling. Especially the 3090.

Once in awhile I see them go up on Amazon from 3rd parties for markups, though the markups seem to be decreasing. Lowest I saw was $999, used to see ones for $2,000+, but I am not sure that people were actually buying for that price.

Per community manager from Gigabyte, Auros Master launches tonight @ 6:30 PT on Newegg. Thread

Best Buy listed on their site also - no clue if it will actually go live. Price is listed at least - $850.
Oof...for $850 I’d strongly prefer a STRIX or FTW3. But that’s because the cooler is irrelevant to me (slap a waterblock on it) and I’d want the higher power limit. Although, increased power limits haven’t really shown much performance increase either. Seems like pre-binned cards are the best way to go for any notable power increases and those don’t exist yet.

Demand is still huge, I’m guessing 80%+ of people who still want a card don’t have one. I honestly think that cards will continue to sell out in 1-2 minutes or less for the rest of the month. Probably won’t be until November when demand finally begins to normalize.
Try 99%

I have six enthusiast friends I know personally who have tried for two weeks to get one. None of us have been successful outside of some backorders. You watch the live discord feed and nowinstock commentary feed...There are a LOT of hungry gamers out there.

Last edited:
LOL, probably a good thing I didn't see them there. Most likely, I would have just bought a 3090 to scratch my 3080 itch!
That’s what happened to me went there for 3080 and all they had was 3090s so I said why not but then they didn’t have enough for me to get one.

Try 99%

I have six enthusiast friends I know personally who have tried for two weeks to get one. None of us have been successful outside of some backorders. You watch the live discord feed and nowinstock commentary feed...There are a LOT of hungry gamers out there.

And then there's those of us who want a new card, but don't have the BS tolerance to play sniping games with bots and are just waiting for availability to be measured in hours not seconds.

And then there's those of us who want a new card, but don't have the BS tolerance to play sniping games with bots and are just waiting for availability to be measured in hours not seconds.

No kidding. Looks like I'll be playing PS5 this winter instead of PC since I actually did get a PS5 pre-order. Here's hoping AMD availability is better.

If you can't/won't bot, try to figure out how to place an order with image loading shut off. It should help some if it's doable.

Got one in the cart for zotac, but once again - ordering is disabled for maintenance. Their site is horrible.

Yeah Zotac's no fun. Struck out twice there myself. I never got a chance to use these after getting FE but these links supposedly can help if you leave in cart. Got this from Discord:

"zotac's site, added to cart, signed in, used paypal links by pass the maintenance message:"

https://store.zotac.com/paypal/express/start/
https://store.zotac.com/paypal/express/review/
https://store.zotac.com/paypal/express/placeOrder/

Those Paypal links never worked for me, I had the card in my cart and still showing In Stock for awhile, but the Paypal links would just error.

best buy is showing 'add to cart' for a gigabyte 3080 and evga 3090 when you search for each, but only for a split second before it goes to OOS. Not sure if it was in stock a little while ago and catching up or what, but I haven't seen the false flash of add to cart since launch day.

best buy is showing 'add to cart' for a gigabyte 3080 and evga 3090 when you search for each, but only for a split second before it goes to OOS. Not sure if it was in stock a little while ago and catching up or what, but I haven't seen the false flash of add to cart since launch day.
This has been happening for various cards since launch on BB's website. It's a glitch.

Doesn't seem like a way to enable one click purchase on newegg? That correct?

The ASUS TUF OC Edition appeared in stock on Newegg for a little while. I added it to my cart, got removed, added again but accidently selected the three year warranty, went back to add it again without the warranty, then the site died. No surprise there.

The ASUS TUF OC Edition appeared in stock on Newegg for little while. I added it to my cart, got removed, added again but accidently selected the three year warranty, went back to add it again without the warranty, then the site died. No surprise there.
Similar thing happened to me, couple cards on newegg showed stock at the top of the hour (gigabyte, zotac, asus tuf). Saw the add to cart button but poof gone instantly :(

The gigabyte launch should be interesting...their site isn't even loading cards for me atm...lol.

must be "Attack of the Killer Bots!!".....wonder if they'd take phone in orders? =P

People keep saying to use the mobile Newegg app - the app won't even load for me, lol. Site is back up but no cards of course. Maybe the Aorus will show up in a few...

must be "Attack of the Killer Bots!!".....wonder if they'd take phone in orders? =P
1601689298016.gif

It was. The Gigabyte launch at Newegg came and went at 8:30PM CST and all I saw was a Newegg site error - 3 browser tabs open - all logged in and refreshing - error on all three. When the error let up the cards were all out of stock.

I mean - Twitter annouced this was legit - but newegg let the bots have them.
1601689565936.png

HAHA>..Epic....ugh...nowinstock shows that they were there at 9:21pm est....so 6:21...and had the other stupid link..that didn't work...and had manually entered a search for aorus master rtx 3080....bleh.

wrong link or right link - would not have helped.

I had a general page open to gigabyte 3080 cards search and then two tabs to the specific link that was provided.

At 8:30PM CST all three tabs wouldn't refresh - newegg site errrors. When they refreshed again it was OoS.

I'm in a very active discord channel and NOBODY got one.
https://discord.gg/MdCe6B

You guys need to back away from this madness and revisit in a few months. Do something more constructive with your time. Enjoy the weather outside, read a book, play with the kids, anything but this fruitless chasing of cards. Stop wasting your time chasing ghost.

How did I just find this thread? I had the Ventus in cart but backed out to wait for the Aorus. At the end of the night I am empty handed.

I got IP blocked from Newegg for refreshing the page too much. Luckily I'm unblocked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back